Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Makes Your Blood run cold......why?

Monster-Mat

Linky

In my opinion, The fact that the author of that piece felt the need to translate the phrase Insha' Allah suggests to me that he/she/it knew the article was intended to be read by non-Muslims and so I'm inclined to wonder if it's ever so slightly sensationalist. Surely a truly revolutionary group espousing Sharia law in the UK would assume that its members, whilst not fluent, would have some rudimentary understanding of classical Arabic, especially phrases which some scholars claim are mandatory for Muslims to say when discussing future intentions. Even the name "Islam4UK" sounds like one of these straw-man "Liarbour"-type slurs the Daily Hate comes up with.

The locals have shown such dignity in their support, I hope they don't have to suffer aggravation from radicals/nutters from either side. Hopefully a valid reason will be found to stop the march taking place.

Linky

The locals have shown such dignity in their support, I hope they don't have to suffer aggravation from radicals/nutters from either side. Hopefully a valid reason will be found to stop the march taking place.

Unfortunately any attempt to prevent this happening will draw even more attention to it so either way now this group will achieve the publicity they desire.

im a memeber of the armed forces and been to both iraq and afgan i enjoy reading how we as soldiers are killing thousands of inoccent people and then are paraded around as heros.

these people no nothing of a war and are just getting on the band wagon because its in the public eye.

i would like to point out that the armed forces in the uk work under the geneva convention that has four states

The fourth Geneva Convention affords protection to civilians, including in occupied territory.

it is not the forces that use schools and towns as protection it is not the british that place road side bombs in populated areas.

let them have there march but of those who have a bit of common sense will not listen to what they say to try and change britian to there way of thinking.

any way rant over so if i offended anyone but im just sick of people slagging of the forces who at the end of the day are just doing there job.

If you look further around there site, you see more of the crap they are spouting about turning Buckingham palace into a Mosque, when they bring Sharia law into the Uk.

i say let them have there march, its exactly what the country needs, just to show this current Govt exactly what state this place has turned into, anyway id imagine only 10-20 people would turn up anyway.

just imagine the outrage though, when the veterans see it, at least they will know that what freedoms they fought for are being used...in a free world....my *****, the minority have the govt by the balls.

Liabour has a lot to answer for, for the state of this country, and the fact that a known radical organisation can even consider a march like this, proves how weak this country has become.

Im military aswell, ill be in Wooton Basset on Tuesday for the repatriation of the Royal Engineer Killed on New Years day

my wifes step dad is RE and out there at the moment he is same unit as those lads who have died and my thoughts and wishes go to all the families who have lost someone close to them this Christmas and new year

Hi Guys,

id just like to add a couple of point being a Muslim born and having lived here all my life..

Firstly this organisation is a very very small organisation that is actually very extreme in their views and agenda which in FACT Majority of Muslims in the UK are against... so by no way should you look at them as an example of Muslims or by any way let them put hate in your heart for Muslims.

Secondly its best to just ignore these type of muppets...imo they do not apply 10% of the Islamic principles in themselves or their daily lives, so in actual fact are just hypocrites... the reason why i say this is.. Islam also states that you respect the Law of the land you live in and respect the rules....

Finally i understand many muslim civilians and many soldiers have died in afghanistan and Iraq and the Lord knows who is to blame.. its easy to just follow the media and point fingers... but your right i guess the core intention of the soldiers is to go and 'help', whether the powers that be have a secret agenda is another story but we must respect anyone that has lost their life to help others.

Peace

well i have something to say which really annoys me. im a british born muslim and i would like to clear this up and you may flame me if you so wish.

BY NO MEANS DO GROUPS LIKE THESE REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF ISLAM. This is just a bunch of small minded idiots looking to cause problems where they dont exist.

in the whole of the qu-raan there is no mention of this crap that people are doing. no does it say that muslims should suicide bomb places. in actual fact the quraan states that muslims should be peaceful. i no way condone what these groups of extremists represent and i am very confident that 90% of the muslim population in the U.K also feel the same.

it just a bunch of small minded people with small willies and small views. most of us just want to wake up, go to work, come home, enjoy ourselves and relax. im gonna be a father next month, and to be honest, i dont want my kid growing up with this crap all around. personally i belive that if you live here, u play by the rules and take up british culture.

and as for sharia law, it will never happen, as i personally know that every muslim i know personally is against it.

monster mat - your comment of buckingham palace, it will never happen, its apart of England and a part of british culture and i can guarantee that other muslims will back me up on this.

monster mat - the phrase "inshallah" is not a terrorist or extremist phrase, it simply translates to "if god wills"

sorry rant over. i just get annoyed when stuff like this flares up everyone automatically asume that all muslims are terrorists, im a nurse and the amount of times ive been askes if im a terrorist is outrages.

Hi Guys,

id just like to add a couple of point being a Muslim born and having lived here all my life..

Firstly this organisation is a very very small organisation that is actually very extreme in their views and agenda which in FACT Majority of Muslims in the UK are against... so by no way should you look at them as an example of Muslims or by any way let them put hate in your heart for Muslims.

Secondly its best to just ignore these type of muppets...imo they do not apply 10% of the Islamic principles in themselves or their daily lives, so in actual fact are just hypocrites... the reason why i say this is.. Islam also states that you respect the Law of the land you live in and respect the rules....

Finally i understand many muslim civilians and many soldiers have died in afghanistan and Iraq and the Lord knows who is to blame.. its easy to just follow the media and point fingers... but your right i guess the core intention of the soldiers is to go and 'help', whether the powers that be have a secret agenda is another story but we must respect anyone that has lost their life to help others.

Peace

well i have something to say which really annoys me. im a british born muslim and i would like to clear this up and you may flame me if you so wish.

BY NO MEANS DO GROUPS LIKE THESE REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF ISLAM. This is just a bunch of small minded idiots looking to cause problems where they dont exist.

in the whole of the qu-raan there is no mention of this crap that people are doing. no does it say that muslims should suicide bomb places. in actual fact the quraan states that muslims should be peaceful. i no way condone what these groups of extremists represent and i am very confident that 90% of the muslim population in the U.K also feel the same.

it just a bunch of small minded people with small willies and small views. most of us just want to wake up, go to work, come home, enjoy ourselves and relax. im gonna be a father next month, and to be honest, i dont want my kid growing up with this crap all around. personally i belive that if you live here, u play by the rules and take up british culture.

and as for sharia law, it will never happen, as i personally know that every muslim i know personally is against it.

monster mat - your comment of buckingham palace, it will never happen, its apart of England and a part of british culture and i can guarantee that other muslims will back me up on this.

monster mat - the phrase "inshallah" is not a terrorist or extremist phrase, it simply translates to "if god wills"

sorry rant over. i just get annoyed when stuff like this flares up everyone automatically asume that all muslims are terrorists, im a nurse and the amount of times ive been askes if im a terrorist is outrages.

i have to agree with both of you this is a minority and that alot of muslims i no do not beleive that this view is a way forward and that like you so they are extreme in their way of thinking and the best way to beat them is not to listen

quick question to the 2 muslim posters. Would i be correct in think that the quraan teaches that there is one god and only one god.

The bible teaches the same thing but also teaches acceptance of other peoples beliefs. This country in ment to be church of england and as such has the bible has its holy book. Therefore acording to our holy book we have to accept other people beleifs including muslim beliefs.

If the quraan teaches only one god no matter what then a muslim, by religion wil not accept any other beliefs.

I wouldnt say i have studied religion but i did attaned church for 15 years and studied the bible a little during that time. I dont believe in god personally too many unanswered questions and no proof ( not saying its wrong to belive its just not for me). I have friends that are religious from morman to witnesses. I also spent about 3 years living slap in the middle of a heavily populated muslim area of manchester so have heard bits about other religions they are all pretty wel much the same to me i really cant see why there are religious wars at all. The bible is full of contradiction and half truths The whole reason of Jesus being born where he was born is questionable so right from the start its flaured. Religion, to me has just to many unanswered questions. Maybe its just me asking "but why" or "how" too many times.

yes your right, but nowhere does it say kill anyone who does not believe.

and yes you are right, Christianity and i slam are very similar. for example, Christians believe in Jesus to be the son of god. we to believe in Jesus, but in Islam he has a different name, and im sure you know that is the prophet Issa. a lot of the events in the history of Christianity are the same in Islam, but just told in a slightly different way.

for example

Adam and eve becomes Adam and hawa (however eve is recognized as a nickname.)

Moses becomes prophet Musa

Noah becomes the prophet Nuh

Abraham becomes Ibrahim

im sure you get my point. so i agree religions are very interlinked, most the evens are the same however just told in a different way so i dont see why there needs to be a war over it.

and eddieblock is right, religion will become the the worlds biggest killer purely because of the amount of the small minded people out there.

by the way, anyone know how long lexus birmingham take to deliver. lol.

yes your right, but nowhere does it say kill anyone who does not believe.

and yes you are right, Christianity and i slam are very similar. for example, Christians believe in Jesus to be the son of god. we to believe in Jesus, but in Islam he has a different name, and im sure you know that is the prophet Issa. a lot of the events in the history of Christianity are the same in Islam, but just told in a slightly different way.

for example

Adam and eve becomes Adam and hawa (however eve is recognized as a nickname.)

Moses becomes prophet Musa

Noah becomes the prophet Nuh

Abraham becomes Ibrahim

im sure you get my point. so i agree religions are very interlinked, most the evens are the same however just told in a different way so i dont see why there needs to be a war over it.

and eddieblock is right, religion will become the the worlds biggest killer purely because of the amount of the small minded people out there.

by the way, anyone know how long lexus birmingham take to deliver. lol.

lol sorry mate i,ve no idea how long ! pmpl

hmm "the club chairman" of lexus owners club who states that he "is military aswell" posts a link about an islamic radical march taking place, shouldnt this thread be closed?? what relevence has it got apart from stirring racial misjudgment about muslims on this site or (if they are radical) increasing the hit count for that site?

its the first time that i have heard of this Islam4UK ...is there anything they have done or plan on doing that is radical?

i like the second comment on the site by an ex-solider : "Governments make policy, governments make war, it is the people who suffer the consequences be it British or Muslim, it is unfair and totally horrific for the families left behind on both sides. I sympathize with your view of the other side, but in saying that very comment you can as a human-being understand that a soldier is just a person, just a man/boy/woman or girl who has a mum dad and family who will miss them, please for there sakes aim your march at the government in London and NOT at the mourning families of wootten bassett."

i would agree with the other muslims on this site that have posted that you should respect the law of the country you are in etc but all these muslims are doing are marching for

"...the innocent Muslim men, women and children.

It is quite extraordinary, that with well over 100,000 Muslims killed in Afghanistan in the last 8 years... "

they are not marching for the suicide bombers, bin laden or the Taliban ....they probably have close family that died in the war, so why would these people counted as radical extremists if they want to open the worlds eyes to whats really going on? the high MAJORITY of muslims do not believe in the extremist actions (like suicide bombs, killing innocent people etc)

hmm "the club chairman" of lexus owners club who states that he "is military aswell" posts a link about an islamic radical march taking place, shouldnt this thread be closed?? what relevence has it got apart from stirring racial misjudgment about muslims on this site or (if they are radical) increasing the hit count for that site?

where exactly am i causing racial misjudgment...?

i posted a link to a site which is organising a march in a town that has shown great pride

YOU, are making the misjudged comments my friend, if you had read the post that accompanies the link.... you will notice at no point did i slander Muslims or Islam, but questioned the validity of the people, whoever they be behind this website

i have many Muslim friends, and fully understand that it is a minority that put an uneccercery burden on the majority of muslims, or any other ethnic group in this country

so what has me being club chairman, or military got to do with it, am i not allowed an opinion, or am i one of the child killers that goes to Afghanistan and Iraq....oh and Bosnia aswell

the post is about the proposed march on wooton basset, not for those with some racial issue to spout there poison......!!!

if you believe 100,000 men women and children have been killed in Afghanistan, ...................they are not proposing a March for inocent people, ..The group accuses British soldiers of "genocide" and fighting a "Crusade" in an incendiary statement on their website

the only people targeted are the militants who, for the majority are not from Afghanistan, and do not fight by any code of conduct, the military out there, regardless of which country they are from adhere to the Geneva convention (albeit there are a couple of idiots)

as i said the topic is about a proposed radical groups march on wooton basset

The local Conservative MP James Gray has issued the following statement:

"The people of Wootton Bassett who turn out in rain or shine, week in week out, to honour our fallen service men, and I have been glad to be there for most of the repatriations, do so out of respect for those who have been killed in service of their Queen and Country and obeying orders from their officers and ultimately from Parliament. It is my experience that those who stand with me down the High Street are expressing really no political view on the war at all, either in favour or against.

For that reason, I, and I hope most local people, will equally avoid taking part in the controversy over any such planned march. I suspect that the police will not allow it to go ahead anyhow. But if it does, I hope that the people of Wootton Bassett will ignore it, and just go about their business in the ordinary way.

Of course I disagree with what these people are saying and reportedly planning to do, but it is my view that the best antidote to it is to ignore it, treat it with disdain, contempt, or even mild humour. What these people are looking for is a reaction of outrage. We should not justify their foolishness by giving it to them."

Tim Montgomerie

This Tuesday, i will be in Wooton Basset at the repatriation of a fellow Royal Engineer

its the first time that i have heard of this Islam4UK ...is there anything they have done or plan on doing that is radical?

i like the second comment on the site by an ex-solider : "Governments make policy, governments make war, it is the people who suffer the consequences be it British or Muslim, it is unfair and totally horrific for the families left behind on both sides. I sympathize with your view of the other side, but in saying that very comment you can as a human-being understand that a soldier is just a person, just a man/boy/woman or girl who has a mum dad and family who will miss them, please for there sakes aim your march at the government in London and NOT at the mourning families of wootten bassett."

i would agree with the other muslims on this site that have posted that you should respect the law of the country you are in etc but all these muslims are doing are marching for

"...the innocent Muslim men, women and children.

It is quite extraordinary, that with well over 100,000 Muslims killed in Afghanistan in the last 8 years... "

they are not marching for the suicide bombers, bin laden or the Taliban ....they probably have close family that died in the war, so why would these people counted as radical extremists if they want to open the worlds eyes to whats really going on? the high MAJORITY of muslims do not believe in the extremist actions (like suicide bombs, killing innocent people etc)

this is why it is in the general section.

plus to let u no the far radical of this group were at the parade in luton for the troops returning holding the manners calling the soldiers baby killers and women rapers and that they should all die.

most of these post say that people like this should just be ignored and that they do not hold the veiw of the majorty.

however a good topic is always worth it

Would parading past my local mosque carrying a coffin representing all the people killed by the Taliban on 9/11 be ok with you.

Or carry a coffin round any local muslim populated area representing all the soldiers killed in iran iraq afgan conflicts. Bloody dam right it wouldnt be. I have no problem with people making a statement about their beliefs but to do it in such a place and in such a mannor is wrong. The only reason for doing it in wooten basset is to maximise publicity, on the other side it will cause even more racial problems with the muslims. Like the muslim members have said not all of the muslims are extreamists but with protests of this manner, people will just hate the muslims all the more thats all of them not just the ones that protest. The comman man and more importantly the yobs on the street, who will retaliate wont diferenciate between extreamists and the "normal" muslim community. This protest i belive to be wrong in the place it is happening and shouldnt be allowed to happen. The police can stop it under any given law they choose. Hell, i was once told not to do a charity car pull as part of the route was on the main road, and doing so would be illegal. A funeral is one thing carrying empty coffins isnt a funeral,its an out and out protest and should be stopped or not given the time of day publicly to protect the "normal" muslim community

Would parading past my local mosque carrying a coffin representing all the people killed by the Taliban on 9/11 be ok with you.

Or carry a coffin round any local muslim populated area representing all the soldiers killed in iran iraq afgan conflicts. Bloody dam right it wouldnt be. I have no problem with people making a statement about their beliefs but to do it in such a place and in such a mannor is wrong. The only reason for doing it in wooten basset is to maximise publicity, on the other side it will cause even more racial problems witht he muslims. Like the muslim members have said not all of the muslims are extreamists but with protests of this manner, people will just hate the muslims all the more thats all of them not just the ones that protest. The comman man and more importantly the jobs on the street, who will retaliate wont diferenciate between extreamists and the "normal" muslim community. This protest i belive to be wrong in the place it is happening and shouldnt be allowed to happen. The police can stop it under any given law they choose. Hell, i was once told not to do a charity car pull as part of the route was on the main road, and doing so would be illegal. A funeral is on thing carrying empty coffins isnt a funeral,its an out and out protest and shoul dbe stopped or not given the time of day to protect the "normal" muslim community

agreed.

Visit My Website NOT MY WEBSITE ITS A LINK

just read some of the comments of the bottom of that page. Even the muslim people are questioning the validaty of that particular march. One person even asks for proofs of where in the quraan it say protesting is ok.

JUst proves that the people that run the site Islam4uk are real extreamist and not the voice of the comman "normal" muslim

I read many of the pages on that website an dhave seen demands for even buckingham palace to come under muslim law.

I also read one page were they cancelled a meeting to discuse the diffrence between muslim and christian beliefs as in their opinion the christian people who wished to attend "were not suitable" ha ha were strong intheir beliefs more like it. What a load of tosk the more i read abotu them the more i see they really are a bunch of extreamist. some of the things they prepose to imply are nothing short of racism and should be seen by the law as such and dealt with accordingly. The bnp are dealt with under the law so why not these extreamist.

Religion...the root of all Evil. Sorry guys but killing people or arguing for tooth fairies and Santa Claus is just plain stupid. See Inquisition, renaisance, and other historic times where people where killed for having different believes than anyone (i.e. Gallileo Gallilei) No offence to anyone I hope.

Religion...the root of all Evil. Sorry guys but killing people or arguing for tooth fairies and Santa Claus is just plain stupid. See Inquisition, renaisance, and other historic times where people where killed for having different believes than anyone (i.e. Gallileo Gallilei) No offence to anyone I hope.

i am a muslim and i do not believe in the extremist actions like suicide bombs, killing innocent people etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxhuEedhkYA

thanks

wahid

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links