Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Touch Up Paint

Jimbo

I would like to paint my parking sensors, but don't really want to take it to a body shop just for these.

I know lexus do a small tin of touch up paint , but can anyone tell me where or if i can get a spray can of paint? :question:

Cheers Jim :D

Try this, these can be ordered from either a Lexus Centre or a Toyota dealer

Paint spray - Platinum Ice

PZ448-C1C00-15

Paint stick - Platinum Ice

PZ448-S1C00-09

Yeah, I got a can of spray paint from Lexus in my colour (granite sky) which comes with a lacquer can anyway.

As detailed in one of the "how to's" on fitting the sensors, just clean them up, spray them (2 coats, but not thick) and then lacquer, then plonk them in. It causes no problems to the sensing accuracy / range, just so long as you dont coat it in 5mm of paint :)

Mine came out nice (I did balls up one of them tho as the lacquer clogged and spurted out a bit.....grrrrrr)

Just get the can from Lexus......very good, and just under a tenner if I remember rightly

so guys.. talking od paints and there part numbers.. riddle me this.. if a bodyshop was to spray up my body kit,, what code do i give them for Royal Sapphire Blue. the one listed Here as 8m6, or something else..

It is better to let them match their paint cards with your car because sometimes there can be slight variations within one colour code, but generally Lexus paint codes always seem to be spot on

Went to Toyota parts dept (twickenham) today, get me some 8M6....letf without it... they havent got any nor have they ever had any...

Never fear Halfords to the rescue...walked out with 1 litre and a spray can of the stuff... :D

can you get the touch up pen in astral black , just that it comes up as onyx black , using code 202 :crybaby: still wating delivery new lexus. thought i would best be prepared for the chips

Went to Toyaota parts dept (twickenham) today, get me some 8M6....letf without it... they havent got any nor have they ever had any...

Never fear Halfords to the rescue...walked out with t litre and a spray can of the stuff... :D

Thers nothing stopping them ordering it though

did you use 2 'O' 2,  o not zero.

yes just tried again ,thats the only blk i can find onyx not astral, suppose something will come with car ,just i had read about the good reports for the pen.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links