Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Taste.....

:D

Very happy.

Finally got around to phoning up about my alloys as they are starting to look very shabby.

Phone call to Lexus Chester, spoke to a very nice lady on reception :blush: no problem I will get Nick to call you back as he is busy with a customer at the moment.

Nick calls, no questions about how bad the wheels are, just what date are you available to bring it in. Now booked in for two weeks time. New wheels and they are also going to have a look at a few little niggles I have.

And a courtesy car to boot :)

For my first experience of Lexus customer care - have to say very impressed.

Will also be discussing LOC Gold Members discount with Nick (Mills) while I am there, having dropped it into the conversation on several occations, he even said he will check out the website.

Paul :D

i have used lexus chester for a few bits and pieces and found them brill . car is going in for its 40k service soon so i will be able to test them proper . does anybody know what the approx price for a 40k service ?????????????? :lookaround:

40k service - that'll be £800 sir.

Finally paid £678 once haggling finished - included new brake pads all round as they had too little material left to give expected life estimate.

That was despite buying the car at 34k with full service prior to collection ...

Good old Lexus Guildford.

Must get round to dealer review when I have a spare hour.

:duh:

Glad I am not the only one who paid shed-loads ... :sad:

They accepted the haggling due to stamping the service book for a service not done when I bought the car - bit naughty ...

The 10k service at 44k (odd timing due to service stamps) only cost £110.

Next one is the 60k big-un - has anyone ever used the pre-paid service plans as a way of reducing the hit on this one ?

right its booked in for its 40k sevice (at lexus-chester) on the 19th of june the quote i got was £320 (which i don`t think is to bad) inc gear oil , coolent , pollen filter etc etc etc with the dreaded V.A.T and also comes with a loan car for the day (wonder what i will get ?) . we will see how we get on !

So everyone else paid so little?! :D

40k service and pads = £600 followed up by a 2nd visit for water pump and ball joint replacement = £600 plus time for four new tyres (plus alloys) = £700. Total £1900. :crybaby::crybaby:

right its booked in for its 40k sevice (at lexus-chester) on the 19th of june the quote i got was £320 (which i don`t think is to bad) inc gear oil , coolent , pollen filter etc etc etc with the dreaded V.A.T and also comes with a loan car for the day (wonder what i will get ?) . we will see how we get on !

thanks jon - thats good to know.

Will be booking into Lexus Chester for 40k shortly (on 35k now) - so will bear that price in mind.

You'll get a Lexus off them - don't worry (prolly an auto IS200) - I always have

Seem to recall pre-paid service plans being listed on official Lexus site - appear to be available to both new and second hand cars at any time.

Just wondered if they really offer any savings - especially as mine is due a 60k next ...

£1,900 must have really hurt ! :excl: - and there was me thinking I had been burgled alone.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links