Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

while at TTE, Drove the IS430

while i was down at TTE today, amongst the mundane stuff of meetings , .......................getting prices and discussing future projects

i drove the is430...on the autobahn

just thought id mention it 049.gif

Hugely LOL @ Mat ... :lol::lol::lol:

Just visualise him arriving home and typing the post with the front door still swinging shut :D

In fact, surprised he didn't make the post before leaving Koln :unsure:

Well done Mat - i'm sure we're all very impressed .. and jealous :whistling:

How was Chris's visit ?

it drove like an auto is200 with a stonking V8 400BHP Engine ................

lowered to the max...(so much we were leaving sparks)

and a fuel bill i wasnt paying :ohmy:

best bit was when my buddy at TTE pulls of the Autobahn into a service station, passes me the keys and says ""ok......mat.........now its your turn"

................also some very VERY intresting points/facts came up.

some ive already posted on TOC, very intresting stuff indeed.

will slowley reveal the info over the next couple of weeks........

MR2 TURBO ANYONE.........?

what about a .....

Corolla T-sport Compressor

;)

for the rest i am.. :shutit:

chris didnt drive it, but im sure he will post his impressions soon as he gets back............im still grinning :D

Just arrived back, and what can I say what couple of days. Absolutley fantastic, firstly we had a nice steady drive over to Cologne to meet the guys from TTE and to have my compressor kit fitted. Mat then kindly showed me and my cousin some of the sites of Cologne itself and virtually destroying the gearbox on the Corolla Verso TTE kindly borrowed us for the afternoon. Then as they were just wainting for them to finish off my car we get a chance to go out in the IS430 (Unbelieveable) :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

"Please sir can I have another go" :hehe:

Thanks to Mat and TTE for a excellent few days

chris didnt drive it, but im sure he will post his impressions soon as he gets back............im still grinning :D

Just arrived back, and what can I say what couple of days. Absolutley fantastic, firstly we had a nice steady drive over to Cologne to meet the guys from TTE and to have my compressor kit fitted. Mat then kindly showed me and my cousin some of the sites of Cologne itself and virtually destroying the gearbox on the Corolla Verso TTE kindly borrowed us for the afternoon. Then as they were just wainting for them to finish off my car we get a chance to go out in the IS430 (Unbelieveable) :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You lucky bugger.....

I mean a Corolla Verso to play with :yahoo::whistling::yahoo::crying::hehe:

Wow....sounds like you boys had much fun B)

Any piccies to show us? :D

sorry no pics, had i known then i would have taken a video camera.

The Corolla Verso..........sheesh, glad we found out about why it was so crap when we got back, that could have put me off for years.

it was a pre-production model, kinda was all taped together, clutch was non exsistant.........and NO AIRCON., not to worry its getting crushed soon :blink:

hahaha

believe me.. i was messaged 20 times saying "did i tell you i drove the 430 today"

i could tell by the excitement! :D

i called him a bastardo 20 times too! :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links