Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Factory Tour

rhaines

Fairly certain I registered using this link http://events.lexusownersclub.co.uk/events.php but never received a PM though the screen at the time said thanks for registering or something like that. If I go to the page at the moment it shows me as having to click to unregister????

However, it appears I'm not on the list so shan't be there.

Hope everyone has a great day and yes there are some great pubs around for lunch

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted man6y times to get people names on the list... i tried and tried.

So if you name is not on this list then i am afraid you cannot come.

I created the list from verified replies as things change over time.

Steven Barnes (yes)

Robert Barnes (yes)

Claire Grove (yes)

Simon Grove (yes)

Andy Hart (yes) (dropped out and have found a replacement)

Zaheer Ladek (yes)

Richard Minchin (yes)

Ifraz Aslam (yes)

Brian Berry (yes)

Michael Burnside

Mike Silver (yes)

Brett Nicol (yes)

Rob Nellen (yes)

Chris Dillon (yes)

Samantha Ashton

Matt Wild (Yes)

Linda Partington (yes)

Amol Karnik (yes)

Arvind Karnik (yes)

TOC

Ryan Haines (yes)

Carl Golsby (yes)

Katie Ginn (yes)

Steve Ratcliffe

Mr jerry phipps (yes)

Mrs lorraine phipps (yes)

Surinder Thandi (Yes) (sthandi)

Scot Openshaw (yes) (Scot)

ARIF KHAN (Yes) (ATK4x4)

Nick Elks ( yes) (NickE)

Jagjot Hayer (yes) (mellow_yellow)

FOr a start, I AM GOING!! (as Honda boy!) the little know superhero with more valves than most!

Loz

mate.. i dont thnk you will get in without your name on the list..

I had to Fax toyota the list of names.

err... Steve

You e mailed me to confirm I was coming. So I consequently made arrangements to be available tomorrow so as not to let you down. Are you telling me that was a waste of my time and paid holiday?

*Loz is sincerely hoping not to have to go to the fridge and open a fresh can of whoopass!!* :ph34r: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :whistling: *

Fridge door remains closed. a great trip made even more enjoyable by the company of so many Locers and Tocers... great cruise down to the lunch venue...

Cheers Steve!

Shame about the rain but better to get it out of the way for the weekend!

Whooopee! JAPS, here we come!

Loz :zee:

fantastic day

fantastic folks

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

poke oke

sorry that was an ON TOPIC RELAVENT POST , BUT ONLY RELEVENT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WENT TO THE MEET

..... sorry that was an    ON TOPIC RELAVENT POST , BUT ONLY RELEVENT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WENT TO THE MEET

Sorry Mat, but therefore boring, exiguous, confusing and irrelevant to the rest of us....

Hope you all enjoyed your day... :)

Hello all

what a great day, I wanna see those photos folks! :D

It took us 4 and a half hours to get back (damn M25! :tsktsk: )

re: pokeoke they must get seriously hacked off with 'greensleeves' etc :iraqi-info-minister:

dawesy, we only got to go round the corolla assembly area :sad:

Yup,

Super day, thanks to the organiser(s)

Great to see everyone, and what a lovely place we found to eat

Took us 3 hours to get back - Friday afternoon traffic, always the same.

What did we do before mobile phones..... had to get my son picked up from school and looked after for a couple of hours while we fought our way up the M1

At least we went up the A50, and not the A38, hey, Loz??

I had a wicked time at Toyota. It was really interesting to see how it's all done. Thanks to Steve and everyone else for putting this together. Great to see many familiar faces and some new. Hope to see you guys again soon. :)

Poke Oke...Mat stop sniggering :angry::lol:

BTW, it took me 40 min to get home :P damn traffic :angry::lol::lol:

is there any pics of this blatantly splendid day

There were many cameras there - just got to have a spare couple of hours to upload the damned things.

Grrrr wish I had broadband

(poke yoke....... poke yoke....... sorry, moderator, please delete, that's an in joke........) :sad:

MSW,

I saw the lorry lying on its side and I think it must have been japanese cos every few minutes I swear I could hear Beethoven's Furelise (spellcheck)....

I got back in good time after I had called in to drop the kids off at the pool. Great to meet some new faces and see some cool cars! Don't know the name of the guy who drives Carlos Sainz's old car but he was cool. Jerry, always a pleasure, Ryan, I still got love for the MR2, that nose cone is as wicked as the plate!

Steve, cheers for clearing up the mystery of the names on the List.

Ps. Anyone wondering if the Landlord's windows are still open? :withstupid:

Loz :zee:

Loz

I went up to the landlord and said "your window is open mate" he said "yeah i know"

I said "well just to let you know that we are all having a laugh at your expense"

great meet.. thanks to those who kept their word and arrived.

those who did not turn up without notifying me wont get any more offers from me. plenty of times i warned to notify! :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk