Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

1994 LEXUS GS300 SPORT :D, 1994, 108000

miles, full Grey leather trim, climate control, heated power seats, sunroof, cruise control, full history, dealer facilities including indoor viewing. £4,999.

Sales Assist

Tel: (01623) 474323

Price: £4,999

or

1996 LEXUS GS300, 1996 :D , N reg. 130k :(

metallic silver, full grey leather, aircon, cruise control, PAS, ABS, electric windows/sunroof/mirrors, multiplay CD system, 5-spoke alloys, px welcome, credit/debit cards accepted. £5,495 . ono.

Alpha

Tel: 0151 3278444 or  07966 773003

Price: £5,495 ono.

cant make up my mind :excl::blink:

what are the differences between the years, and what's more important, age or mileage :question::lookaround:

Since when did the sport come with side skirts and tinted windows etc :question:.I would go for the sport much better looking car .the sport has small rear spoiler ,18" alloys,and is lowered with a mesh grill ,sport stickers on rear quarter glass and that is about it .Of cause you can add on the drug dealer extras if you please :D

Ah.

Just goes to show that I don't know my GS's!

I've seen some really awful looking ones recently that have been lowered to the floor (and are usually painted black) with blacked out windows and body kit. Personally, I just think all that spoils a nice looking car.

So, GS's work in the same was a IS's then.... the sport has some very tasteful extra goodies attached! :D

;) Hmmmm.... Maybe someone will beg to differ, but I don't think the GS MK1 sport was out as early as 1994........ and your right.... Only differences are 18" alloys, mesh grill, sport badges in rear quater, rear spoiler (and I think possibly lowered?). Very nice looking car..... I've got the Mk2 sport and I still like the look of the Mk1 sport. Doesn't look dated!

Whatever you get...... happy buying. :D

Yes you are right The sport was launched october 95 and after jan 96 had high level brake light ,updated security system ,lockable wheel nuts and an option of 10" rear alloys . :D.So the first car you are looking at is probaley not a sport .

I would go for the sport.

I bought a standard GS in good nick and upgraded to sport spec with original sport wheels, rear spoiler and lowering springs.

Only have grille left to change and will be making my own lookalike version soon as the original sport grille is £450+ from Lexus and sport decals to finish.

Keith

Has to be the MK1 sport. I have a lookalike complete with Stevie Wonder painted front wings and bonnet.

As an alternative, you could always get one of these.

Guaranteed to cause undergarment elastic failure in most females (and probably a few blokes as well.) :lol::lol::lol::lol:satsuma_castanet.jpg

:yack: checked parkers guide and the first sport didnt come out till 1995! so there's obviously something dodgy going on. :hocus-pokus: I'll give them a ring anyway, still could be worth a look :)

randyreindeer  Posted on Jun 26 2003, 07:31 AM Has to be the MK1 sport. I have a lookalike complete with Stevie Wonder painted front wings and bonnet.

As an alternative, you could always get one of these.

Guaranteed to cause undergarment elastic failure in most females (and probably a few blokes as well.)

Otherwise I now have a pretty good alternative... anyone know what their website is? :winky: :D :D

:yahoo: they've still got it!

although they did have to admit it's not actually a sport, it's merely got different alloys and a rear spoiler. still mileage seems okay, compared to the other one's anyway, they're all over 130k and more expensive as well, although also newer. :unsure:

I'd prefer to buy a newer car but i'm a bit unsure about the resell value if I buy a car with high mileage, seeing I'm doing around 30k miles a year if I buy the one with 130k on it it'll have almost 200k on it by the time I've paid of my loan, which'll make it pretty hard to sell I'd say :sad:

what's you experts point of view on this? :)

Does not have to be a sport to make you grin either.. my std gs makes me grin all the time.. (is there any difference in acceleration or speed... i dont think so) just better handling due to being lower..

jac

Micelis.

I dont claim to be an expert (unless you wanna talk about traffic cone serial numbers :D ) but im sure you will find that your resale value on your lex will be much better than a Jag of the same age.

Just do it as the advert says. Be a devil.

The Lexeter is nailed together so well you would never know how old it was until your jealous mates remind you and then make other derrogatory comments.

A sport or a standard, Just make sure its lowered. :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links