Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Economy

Damer

Just returned from a week in France. Filled up once while over there with normal 95 RON unleaded. Usually I'm lucky to get much more that 350 miles from a tank. Red light has just come on after doing 450 miles! Did some motorway driving but alot of it was pottering around minor roads and in small villages.

Is French petrol magicly super efficient?

You're very lucky so, with a full tank of 98RON, the red light comes at 450kms that equals 300 miles :blink:

I should buy an english IS200 to drive in France, I'll make a great economy on fuel :huh::whistling: :P :lol:

LOL Yemgi, remove your tail wing :)

Now seriously, since the French gov decided to put real & impressive anti speed things on our roads, I can notice that the SportX get a much better average around 350/400kms in Paris, a few months ago I was unable to pass 280kms in Paris !

As for the scooter, before 130kms, now around 170kms :P

The only toy who's still drinking as a russain kozak is the Aprilia...on track only Mr the Minister of Transport.

For those who's going to France, take especially care, the fines are HUDGE now, they can retain your car passing more than 50km/m the speed limit, and they will transfer the fee to the UK autority who will actually apply the UK penalty too :(

@d'taleur

Vince

I no longer have the wing Vince, someone stole it while I was at work :crybaby:

I have quite the same results as you for the fuel consumption, I make more kms when respecting the limits.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links