Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Cellular Thelephone Holder

Hi guys! Finally i've bought my IS200!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :winky:

But there is a little problem! :ph34r: It has a cellular phone holder (i've seen some in the gallery) and i'd like to remove it but if i do this you can see 3 little holes!!! :shutit: :crybaby:

How can i do????

Help me guys, i don't like very much this thing .... i've bought the car, my dream car and i suppose to be happy but for this thing i'm being MAD!!!! :yack:

Has someone removed the cell holder and reapaired the holes with good results?

Thanks!

I have tried a similar kit on a much older car and you are right it is hard to match .it is a case of trial and error just keep mixing until you have a match the one i did looked very good in the end but did take a while to get it right .

Has someone removed the cell holder and reapaired the holes with good results?

Thanks!

Hi Dreamer :whistling: welcome to the club. Can I start by congratulating you on your recent purchase...get some piccies up for all of us to look at. ;)

I took my car into Lexus Nottingham today to have my dash repaired after remving my Nokia car kit. I was a little concerned about having it done as I thought it could never look right.

The company Lexus Nottingham used was Autoclenz and they did a fantastic job. :D The colour match was almost perfect...you can't tell unless you know it's there :blink: (if you know what I mean) I would post some piccies but don't have a camera at the moment.

Get in touch with your local dealer and they can put you in touch with the local dash repairer.

BTW, it cost £70 which I thought was quite expensive but I'm more than happy with the repair. :P

Guys, i'vo found a kit to repair the holes but i think it's very difficult to reproduce the exact color af the plastic.... Somene has ever try this kind of products?

I have used a self repair kit before bought from Halford and I totally 'cocked' it up. :blink:

I wouldn't attempt doing it yourself as it is difficult to match the colour and to repair the holes. Unless you're an artisitc person with a good repair kit, I wouldn't attmept it. I wasted £20 buying this repair kit. :blush:

this is why I prefer to have the grey/green/silver coloury bit, i.e. painted surrounds on the dash rather then on the new ones which are just matt black! Why you do scratch it or have to fill holes at least you have somthing to paint after!

this is why I prefer to have the grey/green/silver coloury bit, i.e. painted surrounds on the dash rather then on the new ones which are just matt black! Why you do scratch it or have to fill holes at least you have somthing to paint after!

Kev your car looks wicked what sport of kit is that you have on your spanking Lexus IS200

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links