Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parking To Close

mudzs

Went out to freinds house tonight and as not annoy anyone parked my car up the rd in a nice big space all to its self .When i come out a scraggy fiesta had parked touching my front bumper no doubt trying to prove a point .Got ****** of and found out who,s it was and gave them a knock to ask them why .The :tsktsk: cow who owned it said "I should not be so petty and she had not done it on purpose".After more polite conversation she said i should not be there and she had to park close as not to block another driveway.How the :tsktsk: can you park on someones bumper and not know it ??.I am starting to think that my car just attracts this type of person as i have noticed on a few occasions people park very closely or some tit is always trying to race me .Is it the car or just me or are most people just jealous :tsktsk: . :angry:

I am starting to think that my car just attracts this type of person as i have noticed on a few occasions people park very closely or some tit is always trying to race me .Is it the car or just me or are most people just jealous :tsktsk: . :angry:

"Ditto"

I get the "race ya" bit... always some pratt with a baseball cap on... they get right up your ****...

weekly I get it and I just slow right down to 20 to prove a point.. they really get the message

The when it come to dual carriageway they try and over take... soon as they start passing I stick my foot down :lol:

of course i dont break the law or cause any danger coz i am a law abiding citizen B) .. just like annoying that person! :ph34r:

I can just handle the race you type but its when they park so close ,you know they must of touched bumpers ,i mean no one can park that close .The worst thing was she was about 4.8" so couldent see over the steering wheel anyway.

Yup, bad parking get's up my nose. When I go to Tesco, I always go late at night so that a) the shop is quieter, and B) I can get parked - but as sure as night follows day, I'll return to the car to find someone parked right next to me even though there are hundreds of spaces he/she could have chosen. :angry:

Yup, bad parking get's up my nose. When I go to Tesco, I always go late at night so that a) the shop is quieter, and B) I can get parked - but as sure as night follows day, I'll return to the car to find someone parked right next to me even though there are hundreds of spaces he/she could have chosen. :angry:

well that is easily solved............ do what i do park int he middle of 2 bays!

I hope you rammed the bumper of her shoddily build Fiesta when you left. If I were you, I'd rent a nice big 7.5tonne box van and then park it in her favourite spot for a few days just to really ***** her off. Or better still, follow her crapheap around and park really close to her wherever she parks.

I think I need some anger management lessons :angry:

Yup, bad parking get's up my nose.  When I go to Tesco, I always go late at night so that a) the shop is quieter, and B) I can get parked - but as sure as night follows day, I'll return to the car to find someone parked right next to me even though there are hundreds of spaces he/she could have chosen.  :angry:

well that is easily solved............ do what i do park int he middle of 2 bays!

Then some biker would probably park his Fireblade next to your car! :D

Think it the car..lol strangely i never used to get it... until i put the spoiler on it.. now every pr**k in a golf or pug

wants to race... or get in front. as steve said I go a bit slower and then wave them by..I normally catch them in traffic then sit on there ****....when they have stopped..

I always use the two bay trick.. it really does work

I remember once my fathers van was blocked in once... bumper to bumper by a Jag and somethng else... he rammed the Jag about 10 feet back... absolute nutcase! One of the funniest thing i experienced! Pouring smoke from the van wheels! :lol::lol:

When I lived in Reading, there was parking bays outside the houses... and if they were full, you used to have to park on the side of the entrance road... no big deal, 1 or 2 min walk...

Except for the fat daugther of my elderly neighbour... who seemed to stay most nights! She's block 2 or 3 cars in by parking sideways in front of the bay! :tsktsk: and usually that included my Pug :tsktsk:

Tell me about parking in Tesco :( The car is just a few weeks old, I park in Tesco's car park away from anyone else. 20 mins later, a large ding in my door & some red paint. Cost £70 to get fixed. So......

Bought a 1991 Astra 1.4L from a mate who'd had it from new. Cost me £200 & it has a years tax & M.O.T.... and a sunroof! Now if I go into Brighton & park in a multi-storey or go to Tesco, I leave the Lex tucked up in the garage & take the Astra! At £70 a dent, I reckon this car paid for itself in 3 weeks! :o

Yep, Lexus attracts jalousy, same for me, in our new parking appartment, in the first week a scratch on the left, and a dent on the right, two Renault owners gift.

I just advise everybody that they should my car as I'm respecting themself. People seeing a nice and expensive car just are jalous.

The funny thing is that the people we meet in our buiding are saying " Whaooo a Lexus" or a child comment "the nice car"

So sometimes it's good too to be a lexus owner ;)

I have to fix the dent anyway

i have started parking badly across 2 bays or in a way that will not allow anyone else to park close to me. Else park next to other nice shiny BMW's/Mercs etc.. hopefully they will be just as paranoid about getting dings etc.

And i carry a nice sharp nail with me and *** forbid i see a ding and paint from the next car. I will scratch his/her paint. I know it sounds nasty, but sometimes you just have to give people a costly lesson before they learn.

Now thats what i cannot understand .whenever i have had a company car i have treated it the same as my own car (this does not include polishing it every weekend though).after all its me who has to drive it.I just think it is down to the fact that most people nowdays are sefish :tsktsk: who drive around with blinkers on thinking they are the only person on this planet .The thing that pisses me of in supermarket car parks is people who park in the disabled bay lowest of the low or what.

The ones that really annoy me are when you're sitting in your car and somebody parks up next to you - throws their door open - SMACK - you jump out or give them a glare and they just ignore you! :angry::angry: :megaangry: :megaangry:

Reckon its a pain but thats life. people are 10000 times more interested in self than in you. SO why they gonna respect your stuff. If I had a pound for everytime someone through a fag out the window on the motorway that hit my car or stuck n the grill making it smell.... That to me is as bad a parking ding. but I cant worry about things I cant change. So I just shoot them. Not thene and there. no... I follow them home and then a few days later go round with some gaffer tape and pretend to have broken down outside. when they let me in I beat them with a lump hammer and tie them up. then I shoot them and bury them under cover of darkness.

SOme say its extreme. i say, "don't pish me off!"

:ph34r:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links