The IS200/Altezza DRIFT Car........

Monster-Mat

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mat,

you must feel really chuffed and proud for what youve acheived

ive just sat and read all this thread and just watched the short video clip on gold

and i must say i am very impressed i take my hat off to ya

i was in the motor trade for 18 years and have seen some remarkable cars but what you have done beats it all.

well done

looking forward to gayden to see it in the flesh

john

:unsure:

yep......caused while trying to remove it...the IS200 screens are very light and thin.....and the reason why they crack easily.

id just like to point out that the road wasnt really icy...just a few puddles, most of the noise is the car bottoming out :crybaby: ...on the bumps

and i didnt go over 50kmh(honestly Herr Polizei Offizier)

Quality, sounds like you scared your passenger when you were tearing down that road - sounded pretty quick!

Now why did it remind me of Getaway in Stockholm when you're getting back to your garage :whistling:

re-wired in the washer system, after accidently removing it from the loom, i have mounted the washer bottle in the boot using a smaller 1 litre bottle.

for the fusing of this i have taken the fuse box from a rover, and re-wired it, this now gives me a fuse box with 6 spare fuses, for any re-instating of electrical systems, also to be instated is the Horns, i have a relay which will be integrated within this new fusebox, the fuse box is mounted along with the other main fuse box, behind the passenger seat.

the plumbed in fire extinguisher system consists of the following route:

from bottle down the prop tunnel, travels up the right side of centre console, where it branches of to 2 nozzles for the driver's footwell, the main pipe then runs behind the centre console, under the dash to the passenger side, where there is one nozzle pointing into the passenger footwell, the pipe then goes through the bulkhead, a nozzle points at the fuel system and throttle body, the pipe then runs along the bulkhead and travels down the drivers side chassis/inner wing, a nozzle is directed at the rear of the engine/exhaust manifold.

the main pipe continues forward, and ends infront of the openeing of the old aircon fan, this nozzle is directed at the front of the engine, and into the opening of the exhaust manifold heat shield.

the button to now operate the washers is located on the centre console

will get pics soon

hopefully zee, you should be able to get a ride.......

if

a) i can solve this problem

B) i can get the race track booked

c) i let you have a go

Obviously Zee will have to wait until I have had my go :P

Still making progress Mat, hope you get the electronic throttle problem sorted soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links