Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anti-flash Plates ?

scotsboy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no, I plan on hacking their computers to pay a tiny slice (0.1p) of each transaction everyone makes to my account. The computer will round this, so nobody will see it on their statements, but once every ten transactions I get a penny....

The old salami technique.

Excellent. Now I can use it.

An advocate of a case may not be perfect; this does not detract from the innate value of the case itself. If that were so then no progress in any field could hope to be achieved.

Thanks mate!

i can't believe i paid £25 to read this stuff!! drive sensibly, type sensibly, live happily!

Unbelievable............when i so call "hijack" a post and go :offtopic: i get slated and sent all sorts of PM's from MODS telling me i'm a naughty boy and i should'nt do it again,(where are they now)..........or else blah blah blah.

I thought this was about Anti Flash Plates.

B) B)

Two years ago at the donny show there was a company displaying its new product in the 'Anti-Flash plate' market. It was actually a device that was attached over where your number plate would be and it actually projects the number plate. So whenever you wanted you could turn off the projection and bingo no number plate for the camera to read.

Don't know in the ins and outs of it but it looked silly sitting on the rear of their demo Audi TT car.

"Camera Shy" number plate as fitted to the rear of my motorcycle. This is an un-doctored photo, exactly as it came out using a digital camera with flash.

Is it any good? Probably not - I reckon the conditions have to be just right to get this sort of result. Would I put it to the test? No. Why did I buy it? A whim!

Since having the plate fitted, I have been stopped no less than FIVE times by Mr. Plod (who said they pick on bikers?) for "random checks" and not once has any of them ever said anything about the plate. Also have a mate who's a copper and a biker, and he's got one fitted! :blink:

Right then anti-flash plates dont work!! sems to be a very common verdict !! not too sure why they dont work ?? no one ever says in what way they dont work ?? as have seen them succusfully flash photographed again with digital flash ?? but have still to hear off anyone claiming to have triggered a gatso with the little bit off immunity to there aid ??!!

" photoblocker " plate spray- anyone comment ?? anyone use ??!! certainly seems to have some impresive feedback upon there site !! tv / press both us / uk !!

" ca-automotives " stealth plates with there impressive sounding claims off totally immunity to gatso flash photography / photo enhancment software ?? anyone in the know ???

cheers,

"Camera Shy" number plate as fitted to the rear of my motorcycle. This is an un-doctored photo, exactly as it came out using a digital camera with flash.

Is it any good? Probably not - I reckon the conditions have to be just right to get this sort of result. Would I put it to the test? No. Why did I buy it? A whim!

Since having the plate fitted, I have been stopped no less than FIVE times by Mr. Plod (who said they pick on bikers?) for "random checks" and not once has any of them ever said anything about the plate. Also have a mate who's a copper and a biker, and he's got one fitted! :blink:

Wonder if this particular seller has any contact details outwith car / bike shows mate ?? thanks for the photo, appreciatted. :)

looks like gianluca vialli in the pic, is it you? :P

Excellent. Now I can use it.

An advocate of a case may not be perfect; this does not detract from the innate value of the case itself. If that were so then no progress in any field could hope to be achieved.

Thanks mate!

i can't believe i paid £25 to read this stuff!! drive sensibly, type sensibly, live happily!

you pay £25 for gold mate which is well worth every penny and this is not in the gold forum

looks like gianluca vialli in the pic, is it you? :P

Add a few lbs, remove the beard, straighten the nose, add a bad hair day....

and it still wouldn't look like me :lol:

(hmmm, Camera Shy spray for the face - now there's an idea!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links