Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon - Heritage Motor Museum

Claire G

NO TRADE STANDS BUT STEVE(ADMIN)WILL BE SELLING LEXUS RELATED STUFF FROM THE BOOT OF HIS CAR.

A HUGE CAR PARK AND LOTS OF FRIENDLY LEXI OWNERS TO MEET AND GREET AND A MUSEUM TO BOOT.

Ooohh caps lock did'nt mean to shout....sorry :blush:

B) B)

my eyes will be like this pete ---> :shifty:

No trade stands but i expect sammy will have the chap with the weighing gear again!

would be nice to have a rolling road...

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, to kick start my new years resolution, (see other post on this subject!!!), I think I shall have to try hard to come to this.

Thingis, I know no-one so please be nice to me! Can I bring a friend for support?

How about a convoy from Hants way, loads of people from Reading/Bracknell area!

I shall check with the wife to see if she wants to come (doubt it!) and hopefully sign up monday.

P.S. Claire - is port merrion still on?

Of course you can bring a friend Kev but don't worry if you have to come by yourself, not many of us bite!

Port Merrion never really got of the ground unfortunately - not enough interest to make it worthwhile. £300-£400 was probably a bit steep for a long weekend though...!

Cool, thanks for that. Hopefully I shall have met a few people by then anyway - anyone else going to the mini-meet in bournmouth??

I shall check with the walking diary and sign up monday with any luck.

• 1 month later...
only just seen this. might go if i can. it's a fair way away though (I live in North Kent).

Is anyone else going to be going from down my area (or maybe meet up on M25 somewhere) ?

i'm heading up from norwich/newmarket area, that any good for ya?

Stu

Wooohoooo, well excited now. Just signed up for this.

Me, and a friend hopefully, will be attending, and this is my first LOC meet, so please be gentle!

Mate is hopeing to see lots of the museum, so should be good.

Can someone please just run through the likely format of the day, plus also details on where to go etc on arrival. Don't want to end up parking in the wrong place etc!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk