Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks Hyper Muffler

jac114

There is a video clip called "aby." on page 6 of the Is200 gallery. Right click on it and select "save as" to download it, to see and hear what a Hiper is like.

I think the Hiper is an excellent choice myself.

please please point me in the direction of those hipers (pm please)! i so want one again. the best zorst for the is200 there is, so much more fun

sorry mate you see i have a gs300 so need both... but will keep you informed if he gets more..

well i am waiting for him to get back to me via e-mail.. and see how much he wants for shipping.. i will also ask what the sound of them is like.. for all i know somebody is making exact copies and if thats the case they should sound and act the same.. and at $65 for a pr plus shipping fronm the states its got to be worth it..

what do the rest of you think????

Guys...I have to just say that I wouldn't class the Hyper as the be all and end all exhaust for the IS...I quite like being one of the only people on LOC with an Apexi N1 muffler, ok the Hyper is class, but I have to tell you that I think the Apexi is better.

For a start IMO I think it fits better, the exit has a very slight upwards angle and it sits very snug under the rear bumper. It roars all the way upto the red line and looking at it from the rear it has a very supra/skyliney style to it! The low end tourque is improved so much it's very noticeable! Seeing as you can't get the Hyper anymore this is a more than perfect alternative!

Don I know how much you want a Hyper...but forget that and get yourself an Apexi N1 box....trust me you will be well happy!!

Guys...I have to just say that I wouldn't class the Hyper as the be all and end all exhaust for the IS...I quite like being one of the only people on LOC with an Apexi N1 muffler, ok the Hyper is class, but I have to tell you that I think the Apexi is better.

For a start IMO I think it fits better, the exit has a very slight upwards angle and it sits very snug under the rear bumper. It roars all the way upto the red line and looking at it from the rear it has a very supra/skyliney style to it! The low end tourque is improved so much it's very noticeable! Seeing as you can't get the Hyper anymore this is a more than perfect alternative!

Don I know how much you want a Hyper...but forget that and get yourself an Apexi N1 box....trust me you will be well happy!!

Can`t get the hiper anymore???? :whistling::whistling: think again!! :winky:

JAC114, there are still Hiper (or Hiper-like) exhausts available for the JZS147, but a complete exhaust is probably too long to regulary ship it to the UK.

Most of the JZS147 mufflers are 1.8m long, and will require special (read: expensive) shipping.

I am trying to find some other high quality exhausts which are shorter.

I need at least 5 people to setup a GB for the HKS Hiper for the Altezza/ IS200.

This time I will try to find someone in the UK to act as distribution point.

By the way, if you have a non-IS200/Altezza (e.g. GS, LS, ...), but want an exhaust, let me know. Probably I can combine this with a potential GB.

Edited by jdmparts_guru

have spoken to the guy who is selling the mufflers in the pic they are 2 OF HKS HYPER STYLE 4.5' TIP MUFFLER

Brand New. Inlet 2.5" , Full T-304 Austenitic Stainless Steel Construction.

Hi-Power Muffler incorporate a race inspired angled mounted stainless steel muffler and piping design for greater flow and higher-PRM power gains w/sporty deep tone.

Size: 25' x 5.5' x 5.5'

Light weight design. (only 9lb)

Increase 8%-10% HP, with a smooth & deep sound.

he wants $65 for them plus $90 shipping so that about £75 total... well almost depends on what duty comes to....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links