Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Respray, New Wheels......

Has it got under spoiler LED lights like mine is what I want to know :whistling:

I think you've gone a bit over the top Pete just to cover up that bird dropping you had on the roof and the fact the beers in the rear fridge didn't cool down fast enough! lol.

a few more pics and spec sheet would be nice

i quite like it, especially the colour :)

Have you a got a link to more info? I would be interested in purchasing. Thanks!

It took me ages to do, I used a couple of old gate hinges and 168 spray cans in candy apple.....

Here are some more pics....

bbs_326535_607808183817D37CBC1B1AD6.jpg

74w3.jpg

626.jpg

267.jpg

434.jpg

bbs_439212_881BA655EF0BE4E0206A6757.jpg

chm.jpg

xfsgs.jpg

Seriously, its from a USA site, he calls it CRIMSON VELVET and I presume it comes from Japan, there was no link or other info...

I do like the overall look of it and the quality looks top class but I don't think I'd drive around in it....

Pete

Has it got under spoiler LED lights like mine is what I want to know :whistling:

I think you've gone a bit over the top Pete just to cover up that bird dropping you had on the roof and the fact the beers in the rear fridge didn't cool down fast enough! lol.

Steve

Apparently you drive with the doors open if you want cool beers...... :whistling:

It did have under spoiler LED lights but they got knocked off when I slammed it whilst on the motorway trying to get underneath a speed camera :unsure::unsure:

Pete

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links