Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Attendees & General Chat

Bazza

Hey guys,

Would just like to say had the most amazing time at JAE this year! definitly the best out of the 4 I have been to. Massive thanks to everyone for all the effort they put in, really cant wait till nexts years, who knows bazzas starlet may have been mapped by then ;) lol

Here it is guys,

The videos you have all been waiting for,

Up on YouTube for the world to see!

Disco Dancing Dave!

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

this was only 57 secs of what seemed about 10 mins of shape throwing madness! 10 out of 10 tho dave, it made my weekend!

Cheers again guys

Doddy

Edited by DJ Wozza
embedded the video

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Would just like to say had the most amazing time at JAE this year! definitly the best out of the 4 I have been to. Massive thanks to everyone for all the effort they put in, really cant wait till nexts years, who knows bazzas starlet may have been mapped by then ;) lol

Here it is guys,

The videos you have all been waiting for,

Up on YouTube for the world to see!

Disco Dancing Dave!

this was only 57 secs of what seemed about 10 mins of shape throwing madness! 10 out of 10 tho dave, it made my weekend!

Cheers again guys

Doddy

Superb

What a great weekend at my 1st JAE! -And 1st time in the UK too.- Very lovely country I must say! Driving on the left side was an amusing experience too. :driving:

Everyone there showing great hospitality made it a comfortable stay, especially coming up and only knowing a handful of faces.

Well done to all members diggin their efforts in the various competitions and showing the power of LOC!

And also thumbs up to all the people organizing the plot and providing essentials as electricity, gazebo, BBQ and MUSIC :excl:

Well, my trip back home took quite some time despite I was allowed on a train 2 hours early before the one I was booked onto. Thunderstorms, road work, etc. in France caused complete congestions and I arrived at 12.45 AM only, making it an 11 hour journey :wacko: But this doesn't stop me from showing up next year whenever my spare time allows it.

Pics will be up soon, gotta sort them out as there are more than 300....

P.S.: There's been a couple of pic requests from my car, HERE are a few shots I took.

Hello

I can't imagine to spent this weekend inn better way. All ppl was very friendly. It was good to meet you all. Big thanks to all for good time.

one of the first film, some photos will be here later

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
Edited by DJ Wozza
embedded the video

Hi everyone, We had a great weekend at JAE :yahoo:

Was good to meet everyone and put some faces to the names :D

Think we have made some new freinds :whistling::lol:

Lots of great pics up allready,and of course the dancing Dave video :lol::lol:

We had a good drive up the road after going to see Tony and the Team at WIM.

Did not get home until 6 am this morning but my car is soooooooo much better after going to WIM.

Thanks again and cant wait till the next meet

Little message & congrats from Paul (Admin) at DelSolUk.com who came 2nd in the 5 a side :D

Lucky ******* to lexus owners to beating us in the 5 a side final (well done guys) :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk