Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Indoor Japs Sunday 4th April

UltraViolet

In the display area yes - but the huge sheds next door is where you have your Club meet - as many places as needed.

Basically there is a Hall where the display stands are, and you can put cars in there, or just display Club material to let peeps know who you are. The area for the Club in the sheds cannot be marked with banners etc. but you can all park together indoors.

I did a reckie last year and happy with it - we have a stand.

It's already been booked for LOC and is in the events calendar :)

We just need to work out which 4 club cars get the coveted indoor display space. Gold members step forward please....!

Can I have one pleeeeeeeeeeease.......? :blush:

something V8.. now.. it could be a v8 soarer.. or a mkIII LS (these are damn quick for their weight)

smokers jacket back on for me! TT is a livewire.

Yes i think you can pre book chris... will get details!

• 1 month later...

To resurrect this thread, we now have (thanks to Altezza Scott), 2 indoor display areas.

So far we have in one:

1) Zee

2) Chris Shipley

3) Altezza Scott

4) Altezza Scott's mate

So, there are another 4 indoor spaces available and this is now opened up to non-goldies. Please post here if you are interested. There is plenty of display space outside also for LOC, so don't be put off if you don't think you'll get an indoor space. It would be nice to get a range of models, so step forward GS, LS and RX owners too :D

Details of the event are as follows:

SUNDAY 4th APRIL - INDOOR JAPS

The event is at NAC Stoneleigh Park near Coventry, Sunday 4th April from 10am-4pm.

There are plenty of spaces outside to display the rest of the Club cars so the more the merrier.

Advance tickets available until Fri 26th - £6 each - call 01484 452002, after that it's £8 on the gate

To resurrect this thread, we now have (thanks to Altezza Scott), 2 indoor display areas.

So far we have in one:

1) Zee

2) Chris Shipley

3) Altezza Scott

4) Altezza Scott's mate

So, there are another 4 indoor spaces available and this is now opened up to non-goldies. Please post here if you are interested. There is plenty of display space outside also for LOC, so don't be put off if you don't think you'll get an indoor space. It would be nice to get a range of models, so step forward GS, LS and RX owners too :D

Details of the event are as follows:

SUNDAY 4th APRIL - INDOOR JAPS

The event is at NAC Stoneleigh Park near Coventry, Sunday 4th April from 10am-4pm.

There are plenty of spaces outside to display the rest of the Club cars so the more the merrier.

Advance tickets available until Fri 26th - £6 each - call 01484 452002, after that it's £8 on the gate

I won`t be there now my car has gone Claire... there are plenty of top cars in this club that will take my place.... would be nice to see an Altezza there though..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk