Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Martial Artists

Fargo

Just Wondering, how many members are invloved in martial arts..i know of one other member Tangsou and of course Mark @ Tdi

so make you and your style known..

me, im a Wing Chun kinda guy, converted from Lau gar.

Ohh, i could never be converted for Larrr Geerrr!!! especially budweiser!! LOL

I`ve done little bits of alls sorts, but never really stuck to anyof them for more than a few months.... I did enjoy Aikido though.... and the occasional rook in Town!! :D

My eldest brother has always been into martial arts....

He is self taught in all the ancient weaponry.... Nunchaku, Sai, sword, shurikan...etc ( sorry about the spellings!!)

It made for many a night at the hospital when he split his head open using 2 pairs of nuns....LOL

Must admit though... very impressive.. Have you ever watch the Shaolin Monks? Those guys are truely magical.

Chris, Steve, funny men.. I would like to see you two ruck, can you imagine it, plastic and paper everywhere.

Scott, you brother must be quiet the beefcake, waving two nuns around his head..I'd hate to see what he's like with a pair of priests..

Taekwondo boy here, although i used to do wing chun and various other stuff when i was a student. I still stuck at it though after 4years and am still a green belt as i am for lack of better words....lazy.

I've started Jeet Kune Do. (Bruce Lee's martial art.)

S.

wing chun was his original art, certainly the sticking hands and dummy form he carried on training with whilst he developed JKD..

i think your find JKD pretty damn good, how long have you now been doing it.

One Day. :P

Started on Tuesday. Going again tomorrow night. It's a 4 week course, running twice a week. After that I can start training with the big boys.

(I used to do Taekwondo and got to Red belt, I was going to go for black, but it didn't match my eyes B) )

S.

done did kung fu from age of 7 til 11then went to shotokan karate did that til 15 got to brown black belt which is one before black but had to quit due to injury (gutted)

then done boxing for 3 months really liked it, gave a semi pro lad blck eyes in first 2rounds i ever boxed in my first lesson, (he thought he was good and in words of the true master,bruce lee "never underestimate your opponent) then had no time to carry it on.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links