Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

Yeh I think owing to the size of the site this year, there was a lot of that going on, everyone moving around in circles missing each other.

Thanks for the pic, the RCF got quite a lot of interest parked next to that burger stand 🙂

• Like 1

Nathan thank you,I have been tempted for ages just can't presently afford one lol, hoping your time on track went well and you enjoyed the experience 👍😆 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2018 at 10:29 AM, Jon_B said:

Just had a coat of Swissvax 🙂

IMG_1430.JPG

Like the number plate.

Originally wanted V6 URB but someone else with a Lexus has that. 

AirBrush_20221001150058.jpg

Looks great, double the F's compared to last year! Bit gutted I couldn't come, but had already committed to a weekend trip to Wales.

Track time must have been fun, I would like to have done that, my RCF has been feeling so quick lately.

• Like 1

@Rob RCF track time was great fun, get a session booked at your local track mate, your RCF will fly around. I Managed a very eco 9mpg on track 🤣 so a whole day might get expensive. Will you be at Caffeine and Machine on the 25th June ?

15 hours ago, 4969_LXS said:

@Rob RCF track time was great fun, get a session booked at your local track mate, your RCF will fly around. I Managed a very eco 9mpg on track 🤣 so a whole day might get expensive. Will you be at Caffeine and Machine on the 25th June ?

Not trying hard enough!!!! When I had my ISF, I managed 6 mpg!!!!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, James605 said:

Before and after fitting spacers, relatively cheap and easy mod but makes the car look much more aggressive

20230408_1704dfd32.jpg

20230501_174706-01.jpeg

Looks really good, which spacers and sizes did you go for?

7 minutes ago, James605 said:

They're Eibach bolt-ons, 20mm front and 15mm rear 

Looks great. I think it makes most positive impact on the front wheels, which despite their width, do look a bit rc200 at standard fitment. 

1 hour ago, tomRCFcarbon said:

Looks great. I think it makes most positive impact on the front wheels, which despite their width, do look a bit rc200 at standard fitment. 

I agree, the fronts definitely need it.  Same with the ride height at the front, too high!

I need 15mm n 20mm spacers  for my matt bronze/black alloys so they look right in wheel wells , but my all black alloys are perfect without.. still got my OEM wheels as well which would need the spacers for that more beefier look if i ever fitted them again, (doubtful as dont like the OEM ones with diamond cut facing unless i get them resprayed black lol)

IMG_2202.jpeg

IMG_2269.jpeg

IMG_2827.jpeg

IMG_5386.jpeg

IMG_4702.jpeg

• Like 1

My own recipe I told refurbishers to do so you won’t see anything same. 
Colour similar to GSF wheels but slightly darker, more “wet” effect and ceramic coat on top of everything for protection.

Exhaust is brilliant and since installed few months ago I started to use paddles more often to get this orchestra. 
When cruising gently it does not disturb which is additional bonus.

One thing I don’t like is cold start. I’m not a fan of broken hoover sound and don’t get why people are so happy about this sound. 
I find it embarrassing and quickly change to D/R to stop it. 

9 hours ago, DamianLEX said:

Exhaust is brilliant and since installed few months ago I started to use paddles more often to get this orchestra. 
When cruising gently it does not disturb which is additional bonus.

One thing I don’t like is cold start. I’m not a fan of broken hoover sound and don’t get why people are so happy about this sound. 
I find it embarrassing and quickly change to D/R to stop it. 

I agree about the noise, love it too though don’t mind the cold start.  I particularly like the look of the H&S system, almost OEM.  On the hunt for a different intake now, get there is no real power gain but want more induction roar on wide open throttle.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links