Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Help!

Trying to get to grip with my cars service history. In the book it’s had 4 services - two intermediate and two full. Only one of these appears in the service history section on the Lexus app. There’s also a service on the app (the last one done) that isn’t in the book. My dealer is currently closed so I can’t ask. But - I should be able to get this sorted. Shouldn’t I???

Yes you should be able to,probably might involve your having to take it to the lexus garage it was serviced at for them to stamp it or probably posting it if you can't get there yourself,all after the lockdown is lifted👍

22 minutes ago, Mart GS said:

Help!

Trying to get to grip with my cars service history. In the book it’s had 4 services - two intermediate and two full. Only one of these appears in the service history section on the Lexus app. There’s also a service on the app (the last one done) that isn’t in the book. My dealer is currently closed so I can’t ask. But - I should be able to get this sorted. Shouldn’t I???

Take a look here Martin         

I had a discrepancy between the service book and what was on the app. When I phoned Lexus customer relations they said they were in the process  of transferring all the data to a different platform and to give it a couple of weeks if it is still there contact them again. This was before lockdown!

We also had a lot of errors within the application and as you said Lexus Customer Relations had to speak to all the dealers to get it rectified. I hope you get yours rectified after the lockdown 

I Had a similar problem with my car that i purchased from Maidstone (Lexus) the book wasnt stamped up to date and when i queryed this was told that they no longer stamp books unless specificaly told to by the customer as everything is on line, He then went onto the pc he had there and sure enough it was all there.

I am old school and like to see services in the service book so i got them to get it stamped up which they duly did.

Robert

This is interesting as the online history in the app on my car was somewhat sketchy over warranty work performed. My friendly service guy printed me off the cars full history (they had supplied and serviced it from new) and it revealed a water pump replacement (circa £1000 cost) and a fuel pump as a Lexus driven replacement. 

Be interesting to see if the updated app reveals these. 

My service book hadn't been stamped for a couple of services. The dealer I bought it from said he had to send it off to the dealers concerned for stamping, which he duly did - it took about three weeks to do the rounds. Apparently only the dealer which performed the service is allowed to stamp the book - they each have a code number on their stamp..

Mine was the same - Lexus Sidcup sent the book to Lexus Hatfield who stamped and returned it.

I am also old school and like having my book stamped with each service, especially when the car already has a fully service history before I purchase it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links