Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Latest Mods

DaveEllen

very nice, you could have gone for CF alternator covers :) but the blue looks very nice though

The blue matches the cusco strut brace and is not far from the Samco hoses.................gives a bit of colour...........

will do the brake fluid cap next.........

All the aztec fire IS's should be together :whistling: after all its the only colour to have :winky:

do my class as Aztec Fire too....i still have a bits of Aztec Fire left near the Engine ID plate... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

All the aztec fire IS's should be together  :whistling: after all its the only colour to have  :winky:

do my class as Aztec Fire too....i still have a bits of Aztec Fire left near the Engine ID plate... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

You can take centre stage :winky:

All the aztec fire IS's should be together  :whistling: after all its the only colour to have  :winky:

You can take centre stage :winky:

That'll be three of you then :lol:(small car park needed)

Looks good Dave......want to do the same thing but not sure which colour to go for.

Very nice Mr. E!

Was thinking about getting in the engine bay with a can of paint myself,

but can't decide what colour to go for!

Not sure if i should get a can of paint made up to match teh car, as it could be a bit OTT on the blue. We'll see!

Stu

Very nice Mr. E!

Was thinking about getting in the engine bay with a can of paint myself,

but can't decide what colour to go for!

Not sure if i should get a can of paint made up to match teh car, as it could be a bit OTT on the blue. We'll see!

Stu

Johnboy1 got them made up for me (primer,colour,varnishy stuff) for £30 top quality stuff.

I went for this blue to match strut braces and hoses..............

think the car blue wud be nice with the vvti picked out it silver on yours :whistling:

Think you could be onto something there Mr. E..................................

Perhaps i will have a look tomorrow when i am preparing the car for Gaydon.............. lol

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links