Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Selling my RCF

I'm going to get an EV on a company scheme, so unfortunately the RCF has to go.

If you are interested and would like to discuss or view the car, please contact my on 07786 396460?

1 hour ago, JonP said:

Model 3 LR

I'm not pro-EV or anything, but the linear torque in one is absolutely mental.

I went in a friends Model 3 SRP and I was impressed by how quick it is. I actually lost my breath for a second at the acceleration.

Bit soulless for my liking, but certainly makes A-B journeys look simple. I can't blame you from a company car perspective at all. I'm sure you'll miss the RC-F!

I think of a Tesla more as a very expensive gadget (like a phone) that can be driven.

1 hour ago, JDM-Fiend said:

I'm not pro-EV or anything, but the linear torque in one is absolutely mental.

I went in a friends Model 3 SRP and I was impressed by how quick it is. I actually lost my breath for a second at the acceleration.

Bit soulless for my liking, but certainly makes A-B journeys look simple. I can't blame you from a company car perspective at all. I'm sure you'll miss the RC-F!

I think of a Tesla more as a very expensive gadget (like a phone) that can be driven.

If I want a V8 refresher I've still got a 25 yr old Range Rover to get my petrol fix. However, I agree it's more like a gadget, but what a gadget! Personally, I don't see how even Hydrogen can compete when you look at the whole life costs. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JonP said:

just under a week ago

Hopefully you will get one in September, otherwise it would be Nov/Dec. Their estimates are optimistic at best, and for this quarter the China factory is going to be supplying mainland Europe with M3 for the first time and initial shipments of MY so there is going to be constraint of UK deliveries.

3 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Congrats on sale.

@JonP where's it going?

Sold to a trader from South Wales. But he seems to do business all over the UK, so who knows where it will eventually end up?

That trader appears to have painted the insides of your previous RC-F exhaust red

c1160afbde1f4d059ffa211b8bfa00eb.jpg

And its a shocking job too - its got overspray all over the backbox. Also managed to put £4k onto the price (rip off) and then changed the number plates to some naff ones. 

Talk about ruining a lovely car

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, rayaans said:

That trader appears to have painted the insides of your previous RC-F exhaust red

And its a shocking job too - its got overspray all over the backbox. Also managed to put £4k onto the price (rip off) and then changed the number plates to some naff ones. 

Why on earth did he do that…….

34 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Nooooooooo!
Nooooooooo!
Nooooooooo!

Wtf? 🤮

I thought it was a bit funny at first and zoomed in. Haha

Looks awful. Theres a small market for an RCF as it is. I don't think there's any for red exhaust tip inserts and a significant price hike lol

Are there any cars at all which have a pinkish red paint on the inside of the exhaust from the factory?

Really not sure what they are trying to achieve here, it looks grim, and will surely just burn up after driving for a while.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wood Butcher said:

Are there any cars at all which have a pinkish red paint on the inside of the exhaust from the factory?

Really not sure what they are trying to achieve here, it looks grim, and will surely just burn up after driving for a while.

Not that I know of. I agree it looks disgusting and ruins a classy car. 

It appears to be a rattle can job and by the texture most likely is heat resistant paint. It'll still go black with soot regardless and will be a paint to remove if needed in the future. 

6 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Ffs. During my ownership, the only customisation was an air freshener and a QS. 😡

The good news for the Lexus fan boys is that it’s now priced more than I sold if for!

16 hours ago, rayaans said:

What in the Wish.com modification is that. 

🤮🤮🤮🤮

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links