Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Impromtue Meet

Monster-Mat

Manchester.....................how does about 7pm sound...eat about 9ish @Millers restaurant

sounds cool, may have to dash off before the food to pick the missus up tho, will know tomorrow for defo.

theres loads of peeps in manchester and they all go quiet when theres a meet on :ohmy:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the Snow Dome XScape, the huge place with the indoor snow slope?

yes mate - follow the signs for the theatre district - you can't miss it

cheers Rod - I know where Xscape is - spent about four months working in MK a few years ago, and went up there for eats / american pool a few times with the guys on the team

Put me down for both please Matt, didn't realise it was a bank holiday (and I need a reason to keep me out the boozer!!!!)

Will be at Manchester as early as possible, hopefully before 9 but coming straight from work.

Edited by aido

ok im leaving soon for UK, so will see you guys on the agreed dates and times....

you have me moby, which will be switched onto UK network as of tommorow morning, if anyone wants a chat

Hopefully a few more Lurkers will sign up :whistling:

Will meet at the "front", the end which has the entrance to all the shops etc etc.

the round end...........the end with the TV screens on it :)

Sorry guys, can't make it this time! :crybaby:

Here's a tip when parking in MK at Xscape (Snowdome)...

DON'T!

They charge something like £8-11 in their car park when literally over the road, it's £2.20 for 11 hours.

Bloody daylight robbery!

since when did they start charging?............ive never paid for Snow dome car park, but then i havnt been in MK since last easter.

anyway we are just meeting there.and will perambulate somewhere else.....

See you at 7pm, not stopping too late as work becons the next morning at 7am  :(

my alarm will be going off at 5.30am tues morning :o :crybaby:

thurs morning even, sorry im a spaz :blush:

Edited by Wosket

since when did they start charging?............ive never paid for Snow dome car park, but then i havnt been in MK since last easter.

anyway we are just meeting there.and will perambulate somewhere else.....

They started charging everywhere about a year ago.

Hello everyone. Anyone mind if I tag along to the MK meet?

I only recently joined as a gold member (having bought my first IS200 in August 2003). It will be great to put some faces to names.

As for pool...it would be rude to take everyone's money on my first meet! B)

You do have to pay for the parking in the snowdome but only in certain areas, but have never had to pay much more than £2 for a couple hours before 18.00, after this most of the parking is free.

Count me in you guys!!!!! I've been a wee bit busy this weekend at work and this is the first oppurtunity I've had to get on the loc properly... (withdrawal symptoms were kicking in). :P I should be able to get to Manchester about half seven so I'll see you all there.. PS What food are we eating??????? :whistling::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk