Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

23 hours ago, Simon F said:

I raised a query with Lexus customer relations and received the following information;

"I can confirm for all NX 350h orders placed after January 21st and before Feb 21st, we currently expect production to be met from November 2022 Production allocation. Assuming that this completes as we expect, we therefore anticipate delivery to your Lexus Centre in January 2023.

This information may be subject to change, but is based on information provided by the Lexus factory teams as of yesterday, 22nd September. Once we have confirmation of production and shipping we can begin to 'tighten' our estimations of a final delivery date for you."

Let's see!

Thanks for that info Simon, mine was ordered on the 12th Feb so hopefully will be included in that production batch of 350h. You have told me more than what the dealership knows!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Mattsneaker said:

Mine did turn up today (ordered Feb 14th) - very impressed so far!

C83B6C16-636B-45A7-AD2D-F2F9A50D9369.jpeg

Very nice Matt, you lucky b****r !, more pics and ownership comments when you have time.

Is that 'velvet black' or 'graphite black metallic' ?

I have ordered my 350h Takumi in graphite black metallic with Hazel Interior.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, imgo said:

Very nice Matt, you lucky b****r !, more pics and ownership comments when you have time.

Is that 'velvet black' or 'graphite black metallic' ?

I have ordered my 350h Takumi in graphite black metallic with Hazel Interior.

Mine is the basic black colour - ie non metallic

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2022 at 3:18 PM, Simon F said:

I raised a query with Lexus customer relations and received the following information;

"I can confirm for all NX 350h orders placed after January 21st and before Feb 21st, we currently expect production to be met from November 2022 Production allocation. Assuming that this completes as we expect, we therefore anticipate delivery to your Lexus Centre in January 2023.

This information may be subject to change, but is based on information provided by the Lexus factory teams as of yesterday, 22nd September. Once we have confirmation of production and shipping we can begin to 'tighten' our estimations of a final delivery date for you."

Let's see!

Welcome news. I ordered my 350h F-Sport on 16th Feb for August delivery. In April/May was told 2nd December. Two weeks ago, told February/March with build starting in December. So maybe your latest news means one month earlier for mine. But I heard that F-Sports can take longer.

Thanks for posting

On 9/22/2022 at 7:17 PM, dog3665 said:

Does anyone else feel like you are being led down the garden path ?.

i ordered a NX350H with premium pack + link pro on the 19 of November 2021 with delivery being told in march then told June with a delivery date of 14 June to the Lexus dealership that didn’t happen. I then got in touch with Lexus uk and I got a promise of a August build yep you guessed it no build. I don’t think anyone at Lexus knows or cares about the customers that pre ordered.

Their build allocation do seems to be all over the place @dog3665, I guess I'm one of the slightly lucky ones that took delivery already.

I ordered rougly a month after @Marlinleg, alomost identical spec I think, so base 350h AWD with premium pack plus the 14inch screen, at the end of December 2021, and all mine timeline seems to be rougly following rougly a month after @Marlinleg. So my dealer originally quoted ETA was June-22, then got pushed back to Aug-22, finally arrive at dealership early September and collected last week.

Hang on there for those you still waiting, it's worth it! Just been through London rush hour traffic this morning (proper traffic with a HGV broke down in the middle of the Hanger Lane roundabout for those of you who knows the area!) and the hybrid system is working its magic!

• Like 1

Just had my monthly email update from my Lexus dealer,  my ETA has changed from April 23 to March 23 for my NX350h Takumi ordered 12th Feb. Still no confirmed build slot.

It's amazing how the dealers have given people different lengths of time before they get their new car. 

I ordered my 350 with premium pack  back in Feb and have been given so many dates. First of all July then Sep now November. I tried to cancel but was talked out of it by my dealer with the threat of them not giving me my deposit back. 

They could easily have accepted my cancel request as the car has gone up in price since I ordered back in Feb. They didn't want me to cancel and even offed a couple of free services. 

It must be as frustrating for the dealer as it is for us.

So, just in the last few posts we have;

Michael (imgo) - ordered February 12th, delivery advised March 2023

Peter - ordered February, delivery advised November 2022

Me - ordered January 24th , delivery advised January 2023

There's just no logic or consistency to it!

Just now, Simon F said:

Do you reckon how much status a dealership has with Lexus?

2 minutes ago, Simon F said:

If all orders had been made at the same time,from the same Dealer, with the identical specification, I might be able to agree with you Simon, but they wern`t.

1 minute ago, Al Price said:

Do you reckon how much status a dealership has with Lexus?

The mail I had from Lexus customer relations seemed to suggest not, but, honestly, at this point your guess is as good as mine - they might be building them based on customer's star signs for all I can tell!

3 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

If all orders had been made at the same time,from the same Dealer, with the identical specification, I might be able to agree with you Simon, but they wern`t.

Very true, I may be comparing apples with oranges!

Why would the dealer ordered from make any difference?

Just now, Simon F said:

The mail I had from Lexus customer relations seemed to suggest not, but, honestly, at this point your guess is as good as mine - they might be building them based on customer's star signs for all I can tell!

I'm Capricorn so hopefully Jan 23. Ordered 6 Feb 22 NX F Sport.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, royoftherovers said:

I wonder why they didn't accept my cancellation? 

19 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

I wonder why they didn't accept my cancellation? 

Because you did not defend your corner very well

Because they bribed you

Because they threatened you

would be my guesses from reading what you said in your earlier posting Peter.

Just forget it and look forward with eager anticipation to its arrival.

Has anyone here ordered via a lease broker and know exactly what info you need to track the order? 

MyLexus needs a reg or a VIN and I don't have either but I've been informed my vehicle is going into build. 

1 hour ago, NX350 HOPES said:

Has anyone here ordered via a lease broker and know exactly what info you need to track the order? 

MyLexus needs a reg or a VIN and I don't have either but I've been informed my vehicle is going into build. 

I ordered via a leasing company who have given me occasional updates.  However, if you know what Lexus dealership the car will be going through you can speak direct to them, as I have been doing with Lexus Birmingham.  Even though it’s through a leasing company they still can see my name on the order.

When did you order?

24 minutes ago, Simon F said:

I ordered via a leasing company who have given me occasional updates.  However, if you know what Lexus dealership the car will be going through you can speak direct to them, as I have been doing with Lexus Birmingham.  Even though it’s through a leasing company they still can see my name on the order.

When did you order?

Hey Simon, great advice thanks! I ordered a similar time to you, if memory serves me correctly, 24th Dec 21.

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

Well got an email saying build completed and left the factory. Anyone knows what this means - left the factory and sitting outside or left the factory and on a ship to UK.

On a ship if my updates were anything to go by.

In transit = at Portbury

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

Well got an email saying build completed and left the factory. Anyone knows what this means - left the factory and sitting outside or left the factory and on a ship to UK.

Same as Paul, my update came through when my car was on the ship. The app doesn't use the clearest choice of words.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NX350 HOPES said:

Hey Simon, great advice thanks! I ordered a similar time to you, if memory serves me correctly, 24th Dec 21.

Exactly one month earlier than me.  Maybe gives me some hope for a January delivery.

49 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Exactly one month earlier than me.  Maybe gives me some hope for a January delivery.

I don't think it works like this - from what I've seen they don't tend to ship them out once a month so I actually reckon (fingers crossed) yours and mine may be on the same ship.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong! Don't want to give Simon false hope.....

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links