Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

47 minutes ago, NX350 HOPES said:

I don't think it works like this - from what I've seen they don't tend to ship them out once a month so I actually reckon (fingers crossed) yours and mine may be on the same ship.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong! Don't want to give Simon false hope.....

I do hope you're correct, but I doubt it.  The dealer did say they'd tell me when the build date was confirmed and I haven't heard anything.

Fingers crossed though!

Got my hands on the shipping information. Ship is called Georgia Highway. Left Nagoya, Japan on the 3rd October @17.52 heading to Suez Canal - due date 21 Oct. Destination - Portsbury - arrival - 02 Nov. Then to Derby.

4 hours ago, Starlight said:

Got my hands on the shipping information. Ship is called Georgia Highway. Left Nagoya, Japan on the 3rd October @17.52 heading to Suez Canal - due date 21 Oct. Destination - Portsbury - arrival - 02 Nov. Then to Derby.

There is another ship on route Grand Phoenix left Nagoya on 22nd Sept due in Portbury 20th Oct

I'm awaiting UX250 via employee lease scheme unfortunately can't get any info from them, just fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Had an update from my dealer saying that my 350h EDD has been pushed to April now. Ordered 8th March 22. Initial delivery date was December, which was moved to February and now to April.

He did say that the dates are quite fluid and this can come forward again, but I am not sure this was to keep me interested or not. 

Hope it is, may it last.

12 hours ago, Escanor said:

Had an update from my dealer saying that my 350h EDD has been pushed to April now. Ordered 8th March 22. Initial delivery date was December, which was moved to February and now to April.

He did say that the dates are quite fluid and this can come forward again, but I am not sure this was to keep me interested or not. 

Hope it is, may it last.

I just got a email from Lexus and said my 350h F Sport Takumi EDD is pushed back another month AGAIN… it’s now Jan 23. I ordered end of Oct 21 and the order went to Lexus early/mid Nov 21… Bet I would get another email next month and say EDD would be Feb 23… My EDD has been pushed back 5 times or so already…

56 minutes ago, ApePat said:

I just got a email from Lexus and said my 350h F Sport Takumi EDD is pushed back another month AGAIN… it’s now Jan 23. I ordered end of Oct 21 and the order went to Lexus early/mid Nov 21… Bet I would get another email next month and say EDD would be Feb 23… My EDD has been pushed back 5 times or so already…

Sounds like we both have the same order schedule. Mine reserved Oct 22, 2021 with order completed mid November 2021 as the salesman went off on holiday. However, mine is 350H Fsport with EDD - December 2022 and already left the factory. I guess if yours goes into build this October/November you will be looking at December/January delivery. Build/left the factory date is more reliable than EDD. At least you know the car is built and it is a question of when you will get it. Otherwise, the system is all over the place as many has commented already on this forum.

My NX350h F Sport was ordered at the end of November ‘21. It’s currently on the Viking Adventure which is docking in Spain this evening and an ETA of 24th at Portbury. EDD is second week of November. Make sure your dealer speaks to Lexus regarding compensation for the frustrating delays as they seem quite happy to give you £500. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GALex said:

My 350h F Sport was ordered at the end of November ‘21. It’s currently on the Viking Adventure which is docking in Spain this evening and an ETA of 24th at Portbury. EDD is second week of November. Make sure your dealer speaks to Lexus regarding compensation for the frustrating delays as they seem quite happy to give you £500. 

Apepat ordered early/mid November- January EDD. NX350H FSPORT TAKUMI

Mine ordered 16th November and somewhere in the Pacific Ocean heading to Suez. NX350H FSPORT plain no add ons.

Galex ordered end of November docking in Spain. NX350H FSPORT?

Consolation is that they are building them now (or whatever did not get built) since November 2021.

But some dealers seem to have better clout at build slots and delivery than others. Not sure how that works. Hope to remember that next time.

3 hours ago, GALex said:

My NX350h F Sport was ordered at the end of November ‘21. It’s currently on the Viking Adventure which is docking in Spain this evening and an ETA of 24th at Portbury. EDD is second week of November. Make sure your dealer speaks to Lexus regarding compensation for the frustrating delays as they seem quite happy to give you £500. 

Is that date right, I'm hoping mine is on that ship but I found this on the Port's website.

image.thumb.png.17cdedcda024ef0790aee06fcd2cf227.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GALex said:

That’s the date the dealership gave me on Thursday. If it does dock at Portbury on the 14th, all the better 👍

Perhaps they're trying to buy themselves an extra couple of weeks to sort out the paperwork!

• Like 1

Think the 14th is more likely if the ship is currently docking in Spain. Delivery of my NX450h earlier this year was far faster than I expected once the ship cleared the Suez Canal. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GALex said:

Regarding £500 compensation, below is statement from Lexus:

We recognised the negative impact of this late change and I am happy to confirm that there is a goodwill package available which we have shared with our Lexus Centre partners.

Through your Lexus Centre we would like to support the disruption caused to you by offering a £500.00 contribution towards any of the following:-

• Free Service / Service Plan contribution  
  • Accessory purchase  
  • Merchandise

On 10/8/2022 at 9:37 AM, Starlight said:

Sounds like we both have the same order schedule. Mine reserved Oct 22, 2021 with order completed mid November 2021 as the salesman went off on holiday. However, mine is 350H Fsport with EDD - December 2022 and already left the factory. I guess if yours goes into build this October/November you will be looking at December/January delivery. Build/left the factory date is more reliable than EDD. At least you know the car is built and it is a question of when you will get it. Otherwise, the system is all over the place as many has commented already on this forum.

Yea I got the info directly from Lexus Customer Relations and they said they “hoped” it would be built in Nov 22 for delivery in Jan 23. I was told they would “try to escalate” but it meant nothing to me… It‘s interesting to know about the £500 compensation - will ask Customer Relations and see (they didn’t offer me anything). I will continue to wait regardless anyway - the price ordered was way too good for me to give up now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Does anybody know how long it takes for delivery once its gone into build? 

Does anybody know if the NX 350H with premium pack has a reversing camera?

It takes a week or so to build, 6-8 weeks to ship and then 1-2 weeks once landed in the UK

premium DOES have a reversing camera

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Does anybody know how long it takes for delivery once its gone into build? 

Does anybody know if the NX 350H with premium pack has a reversing camera?

Mine was 34 days on the ship and then a couple of weeks after that (but some off the same ship had theirs within a week)

On 11/26/2021 at 9:52 PM, Marlinleg said:

Hello KoeNX

I have just ordered the new NX Tuesday 23/11/2021 

from the dealership

Lexus NX ESTATE

350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link pro]

136 g/km

Special metallic - Sonic grey NEW

11/05/2022

Has it arrived yet. I ordered exactly the same on 4th November. Now on boat despite being told that it would be here in march.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mattsneaker said:

It takes a week or so to build, 6-8 weeks to ship and then 1-2 weeks once landed in the UK

premium DOES have a reversing camera

I can't see anywhere were it mentions reversing camera.

NX 350H Sonic white,red rose interior,sun roof with premium pack.

https://www.lexus.co.uk/new-cars/nx/build?path=summary/0323fb5f-9bfa-4c22-92ac-fb637f84c451/103016f4-d98d-467e-b0e0-c8da4b9dc682&c=be0aae7d-d4e4-4876-9ef0-1d622f848662&u=57b9dfab-41d7-4310-96a0-577fc0b7c461&p[0]=3351

16 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Under Interior: audio, communications etc932703718_Screenshot_20221011-202938_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b162a4cf9c83ee768fa58847e713e699.jpg

42 minutes ago, Biffo said:

I have NX 350h with Premium pack, they are fitted with reversing camera including guidelines - also front and rear parking sensors 🙂

I would have been very surprised if they didn't have a reversing camera. 

Are you enjoying your car? Is it as good as they say? What's your average MPG

Had it one month (after 9 month delivery wait). Much improved  performance compared to my previous NX300h Premium Sport; averaging 46 mpg after 800 miles mostly on 13 mile journeys to / from work.  No sequential indicators or cornering lights which I don’t miss. Auto heating  for front seats and steering wheel are very good. New infotainment very good as well, smaller display is fast, clear and plenty big enough for me,  couple  of hiccups with profile not loading message, but seems to have settled down.  Software has updated itself twice since I have had it, once in the showroom when I picked it up and about a week ago.
About the only thing I miss is electric seats, but the ones fitted are comfortable anyway. 
Very pleased, an excellent upgrade in my view

54 minutes ago, Biffo said:

Had it one month (after 9 month delivery wait). Much improved  performance compared to my previous NX300h Premium Sport; averaging 46 mpg after 800 miles mostly on 13 mile journeys to / from work.  No sequential indicators or cornering lights which I don’t miss. Auto heating  for front seats and steering wheel are very good. New infotainment very good as well, smaller display is fast, clear and plenty big enough for me,  couple  of hiccups with profile not loading message, but seems to have settled down.  Software has updated itself twice since I have had it, once in the showroom when I picked it up and about a week ago.
About the only thing I miss is electric seats, but the ones fitted are comfortable anyway. 
Very pleased, an excellent upgrade in my view

Interesting. The spec list attached does mention cornering light and sequential indicators. I checked the VIN I got from dealer last week and pull the spec list matched to the VIN, from Lexus website and both are there but missing active sound control. NX350H FSPORT. It all seem hit and miss. 

On another note, Viking Adventure sailing into Bristol port tomorrow morning. I wonder who the lucky ones are. 

210927M-Equip-List-1 (1) (1).pdf

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links