Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

2 hours ago, Biffo said:

No sequential indicators or cornering lights which I don’t miss

Cornering lights are only with Premium Plus or above. I think there was a mistake in the early edition of the brochure that had it under just Premium (or Lexus have altered the spec).

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

Interesting. The spec list attached does mention cornering light and sequential indicators. I checked the VIN I got from dealer last week and pull the spec list matched to the VIN, from Lexus website and both are there but missing active sound control. NX350H FSPORT. It all seem hit and miss. 

On another note, Viking Adventure sailing into Bristol port tomorrow morning. I wonder who the lucky ones are. 

210927M-Equip-List-1 (1) (1).pdf 401.4 kB · 10 downloads

Here is the later July 22 equipment list.     220727M-NX-Equip-List.pdf  Cornering lights for the NX only with the option packs  as @ColinBarber hinted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hillie said:

Here is the later July 22 equipment list.     220727M-NX-Equip-List.pdf  Cornering lights for the NX only with the option packs  as @ColinBarber hinted.

I couldn't open your link. Try this one. It does answer my Q about reversing camera

https://media.lexus.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/pdf/220830M-NX-Equip-List.pdf

1 hour ago, Hillie said:

3 hours ago, KoeNX said:

From the Lexus website, NX 350h has sold out and have stopped taking orders. Giving hope with NX350h orders are worth the wait. 

There will be a lot of disappointment for those yet to place an order for their 350h. They have sold out for all the allocation for 2023, but hardly anyone has got one. I have never seen one on the road yet, only seen two 450h+ in the wild.

Screenshot_20221013-213609_Samsung Internet.jpg

47 minutes ago, imgo said:

There will be a lot of disappointment for those yet to place an order for their 350h. They have sold out for all the allocation for 2023, but hardly anyone has got one. I have never seen one on the road yet, only seen two 450h+ in the wild.

I am sure some dealers somewhere will still be taking orders and giving misleading ETAs. I have a feeling they knew about this way back in December/January 2021 when the first orders were meant to hit the market but failed to be upfront with customers. Slipped to March, June, September.

I have ordered NX350H AWD premium pack with lexus link pro and electric seats.

I thought this grade comes with sequential indicators and cornering lights - can anyone confirm?

Currently have a NX300H 2021 Premium Sport which has both these, so would be disappointed if the new more expensive model doesn't! 

10 hours ago, imgo said:

I gave some serious thought to ordering a new NX 350h a month or so ago having driven one as a courtesy car while my car (2014 IS 300h with 122K miles) was in for a service. It was certainly a nice car and since Lexus didn't bring the upgraded IS 300h into the UK it's the first car since that decision that I have thought could be a replacement for my IS 300h. I asked more at the time and was quoted 12-month delivery, reflecting what others have said here. However, with this latest news, and the last list price hikes and PCP APR rises I'm probably one of many who have now decided to stick with the car I have and hope it continues to display the renowned Lexus reliability for a few more years to come whilst I wait out all this madness...

17 minutes ago, Deb said:

I thought this grade comes with sequential indicators and cornering lights - can anyone confirm?

Currently have a NX300H 2021 Premium Sport which has both these, so would be disappointed if the new more expensive model doesn't! 

image.png

37 minutes ago, wharfhouse said:

I gave some serious thought to ordering a new NX 350h a month or so ago having driven one as a courtesy car while my car (2014 IS 300h with 122K miles) was in for a service. It was certainly a nice car and since Lexus didn't bring the upgraded IS 300h into the UK it's the first car since that decision that I have thought could be a replacement for my IS 300h. I asked more at the time and was quoted 12-month delivery, reflecting what others have said here. However, with this latest news, and the last list price hikes and PCP APR rises I'm probably one of many who have now decided to stick with the car I have and hope it continues to display the renowned Lexus reliability for a few more years to come whilst I wait out all this madness...

Well, a month or so ago, dealers could not hide the deception anymore as some people, a month or so ago were already experiencing delays of more than 12 months, having ordered at launch in September 2021. My own dealer tried that with by stating if I ordered a month ago, it will be 12 months delay, I asked him how long did he think I have waited. A typical example of reading from a script.

• Like 1

We got our order in on last day of September (just before price hike  😉) and dealer told us 12 month wait. We've ordered NX350H AWD Premium pack with Lexus Link Pro and Electric Seat pack. 

Don't care about wait, will be worth it! 😌 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Deb said:

We got our order in on last day of September (just before price hike  😉) and dealer told us 12 month wait. We've ordered NX350H AWD Premium pack with Lexus Link Pro and Electric Seat pack. 

Don't care about wait, will be worth it! 😌 

All Toyota/Lexus cars are worth their value. I ordered a Rav 4 in May 2022. Dealer told me Jan 2023 and I told him 'probable June 2023 but unlikely'.

3 hours ago, Deb said:

The LED cornering lights come with the Premium Plus pack but no model has sequential indicators as far as I am aware. Had them on my NX300h and can't say I miss them on my 450h+.

4 hours ago, Joey020 said:

image.png

The issue with that media document is that it states it is guide only and to use the main website for more accurate info.

The old brochure had the word sequential but not the later one:

image.thumb.png.9e85e6fcd99d652d0b0c50cfa216f4e4.png

image.thumb.png.5de218e67dad8db3b9a90e81ebbec53a.png

Mistake/supply chain issues/cost cutting - who knows but it doesn't appear any of the models have sequential indicators.

The 2 against the cornering lights refers to Premium Plus Plus - doesn't come with the standard grade, or with the Premium Pack.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lairdie said:

Any delivery intelligence on the NX450 these days. I’m expecting mine Dec/Jan but would have thought it should be in production by now. 

NX450H+ seem to have approx 8 to 9 months of waiting. From start of production until delivery is averaging 3 months. These timelines are from scanning this forum and also agrees with what my dealer told me - ETA March/April 2023 for me. In your case, build should stay in next couple of weeks to make the Jan timeline. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lairdie said:

Any delivery intelligence on the NX450 these days. I’m expecting mine Dec/Jan but would have thought it should be in production by now. 

I had an email about my NX450 on 27/8 to say my car was in the build stage and an email on 12/9 to say build is complete. Received another email on 11/10 to say it was in transit which from looking at the app/website means it’s in Portbury 🤞 and ties in with what my dealer said when they phoned a couple of weeks ago to say that I should take delivery at the end of October 

• Like 4

On 10/14/2022 at 8:36 PM, Vira said:

NX450H+ seem to have approx 8 to 9 months of waiting. From start of production until delivery is averaging 3 months. These timelines are from scanning this forum and also agrees with what my dealer told me - ETA March/April 2023 for me. In your case, build should stay in next couple of weeks to make the Jan timeline. 

Thanks Viv. Patience is difficult. 

• Like 1

I am a little premature in joining this group as I ordered my new Lexus NX350h in June with a projected delivery date of June 2023 which I did find disappointing to say the least.  I understand that Lexus are now not taking any further orders for this model until further notice so my hopes for an improved delivery date have been well and truly dashed.  In fact on a Facebook forum I have seen a number of negative delivery comments from customers that ordered when this model was launched last November with a promised delivery date in March 2022 but are still waiting so not good news.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links