Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

1 hour ago, moolox said:

All over the place. Ordered 350H premium end of Jan and been told build in progress and expect early Dec for delivery and was expecting Apr 23 reading some comments. Presume it's the wait for the next ship but hoping the typhoon is not now going to delay  things.

I ordered my 350h 12 feb. But no build progress as yet

On 9/15/2022 at 10:27 AM, Andy B said:

The missus and I took our grandson to Alton Towers for a few days this week. On the way home we passed the Toyota factory at Derby (where my car spent 4 long weeks prior to collection 😠) and coming out of the nearby slip road on the A50 was a car transporter carrying a full load of new NXs, so they are definitely not a figment of people's imagination 😄

In the 7 months I've owned mine and 4,500 miles driven so far, I still haven't seen another one on the road (apart from those above).

To those waiting for their cars, I would say hang in there - it will be worth the wait.

I leave in Peacehaven, East Sussex. It is approx. 15k as population and there is already one black NX350h pottering around for some time 🙄

For all of us who are still waiting for our new NX, be it a 350h or 450h+, it is very encouraging to hear from other users on here who already have their cars that it will be "worth the wait" and that they can also get fantastic MPGs. So thank you all for your very positive comments on your ownership experiences, it does help us, and gives us hope !!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mitadoc said:

I leave in Peacehaven, East Sussex. It is approx. 15k as population and there is already one black NX350h pottering around for some time 🙄

What MPG did you manage from Peacehaven to Derby and back?

Ordered NX F Sport on 6 Feb. Always been told Oct/Nov delivery date. Emailed my dealership and after 6 days, received this vague reply today:

"At the moment the factory are not giving any build dates. They are saying that they will be allocating build slots for 4000 cars due to be built for the UK market over the next month or so." 

Be lucky to get my car in 2022!

Ordered my 350h f-sport end of November 2021. Told yesterday that it now in build  with delivery expected end November 2022.

also informed another price increase expected in October. Luckily this does not affect me.

Congrats to the ones with confirmed deliveries. However can fully sympathise with ones feeling a bit cheated here. Randomly they are thrown from the front to the back of the queue. Mine is still March/April - placed order on 1st Aug'22. Not loosing sleep since read somewhere that chip shortage might go well into 2024. Aah well... 

Just a thought regarding 350h deliveries, is it the ones ordered after certain price increases that are being delivered in the next few weeks and the ones ordered at the original launch price who are still having to wait?

Does anyone else feel like you are being LED down the garden path ?.

i ordered a NX350H with premium pack + link pro on the 19 of November 2021 with delivery being told in march then told June with a delivery date of 14 June to the Lexus dealership that didn’t happen. I then got in touch with Lexus uk and I got a promise of a August build yep you guessed it no build. I don’t think anyone at Lexus knows or cares about the customers that pre ordered.

I agree I placed my order 27/11/21 arrived mid August I took delivery 1/9/22

with me and other people who paid £500 deposit aren’t going to cancel because of late build why because I saved over 5k after the price rises .dealership won’t mind anyone cancelling because they can sell cancelled orders 

Absolutely agree dog3665, was expecting delivery this month and 4 weeks ago told it would be June 23. This for an order placed 2nd Jan before the price increase. Beginning to feel l have been taken for a mug. Half of me wants to cancel and the other half wants to leave it on order because l know the dealer won’t care because they can sell it at a higher price.

27 minutes ago, dog3665 said:

Does anyone else feel like you are being led down the garden path ?.

i ordered a NX350H with premium pack + link pro on the 19 of November 2021 with delivery being told in march then told June with a delivery date of 14 June to the Lexus dealership that didn’t happen. I then got in touch with Lexus uk and I got a promise of a August build yep you guessed it no build. I don’t think anyone at Lexus knows or cares about the customers that pre ordered.

Why not email Lexus Customer Services and let them know how you feel Mike ? cr@lexus.co.uk

'My' 350h premium and Lex Link pack was ordered in the beginning of November for a July delivery. Latest I've heard it's that it'll be delivered in May. I too think those that ordered early are being shafted. Not sure if ordering via a leasing company makes a difference though, but they have no reason to cause a delay. 

I don't think Audi are any better either for delays or comms if the A3 forums are anything to go by. I had to wait 12 months for my A3 which arrived in July, 8 months late. 

On 9/21/2022 at 11:38 PM, Al Price said:

Ordered NX F Sport on 6 Feb. Always been told Oct/Nov delivery date. Emailed my dealership and after 6 days, received this vague reply today:

"At the moment the factory are not giving any build dates. They are saying that they will be allocating build slots for 4000 cars due to be built for the UK market over the next month or so." 

Be lucky to get my car in 2022!

I'd be amazed if you got it in 2022!   Most people who ordered January/February this year have delivery dates (for what they're worth) of April or later.

I raised a query with Lexus customer relations and received the following information;

"I can confirm for all NX 350h orders placed after January 21st and before Feb 21st, we currently expect production to be met from November 2022 Production allocation. Assuming that this completes as we expect, we therefore anticipate delivery to your Lexus Centre in January 2023.

This information may be subject to change, but is based on information provided by the Lexus factory teams as of yesterday, 22nd September. Once we have confirmation of production and shipping we can begin to 'tighten' our estimations of a final delivery date for you."

Let's see!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Simon F said:

I raised a query with Lexus customer relations and received the following information;

"I can confirm for all NX 350h orders placed after January 21st and before Feb 21st, we currently expect production to be met from November 2022 Production allocation. Assuming that this completes as we expect, we therefore anticipate delivery to your Lexus Centre in January 2023.

This information may be subject to change, but is based on information provided by the Lexus factory teams as of yesterday, 22nd September. Once we have confirmation of production and shipping we can begin to 'tighten' our estimations of a final delivery date for you."

Let's see!

Cheers for this update Simon 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 9:56 PM, NX350 HOPES said:

That's interesting...I ordered an nx350h premium pack on 24th Dec 21 and have been told April 23, Feb if I'm lucky! I have a feeling they are prioritising the orders that took place after the price rise

Yes. I ordered exactly the same on 21st November 21 ... and the dealer called today to say delivery will now be May 23.  I think it's fairly clear that they want people to cancel their orders given that they have to honour the original (lower) contract price.  Apparently... prices will be rising again.   Hope my trusty 2006 RAV4 lasts 🙂

My dealership advised me this week that my order  NX450H+ FSport Premium+ still has an expected build date of Oct 22 for Delivery Dec 22.  They were not overly enthusiastic about these dates and I am not betting on seeing my car before mid to end Q1 2023. 😒

That said and along with all the positive reviews here,  this is my go to video when I want to remind myself why the wait will be worth it.  This review is from a pro Lexus convert and enthusiast in Ireland.   The vehicle spec in the review is pretty much identical to my order,  NX450H+ Fsport premium plus, black leather interior, sonic titanium which is why I keep going back to it.  Can't wait...... role on 2023!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links