Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest

Fidgits

Well, its now show season again, and after a very successful Gaydon meet I'm now looking forward to Japfest...

Unusually, this show is set at a race track, giving people a chance to take their car round the twisty Castle Combe circuit!

Last year was an entertaining mix of stands and track action... enough to keep you entertained all day long!

Japfest

I was wondering, will we have a stand again this year? and who's planning on attending?

And most importantly, anyone planning on taking their Lex around the track????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for this one - at least I should be walking again by then - keep us posted on the details ... :P

Bob...........do they still allow dogs on the circuit ? not literally ? but in the public areas ?

As far as I know Trig...

If i get a chance i will check for you.. :ph34r:

I will be up at Combe,its just up the road from me,dont think i will take the 400 around,the handling is to soft and i think the bottom of the front bumper will dig up the tarmac when i get on the brakes on the way into quarry corner :crybaby:

For anyone interested theres the first Action Day of the year on Saturday 24th April.

Bob...........do they still allow dogs on the circuit ? not literally ? but in the public areas ?

As far as I know Trig...

bottom left of flyer that tom posted :crybaby:

As far as I know Trig...

bottom left of flyer that tom posted :crybaby:

:blush: oops, guess thats a No on the dog then...

• 2 weeks later...
I reckon I might be there!!!!

Is anyone going up from the south east, I'm thinking going up in a convoy, Gaydon style! :winky:

I will be comeing from Gravesend so we could meet at "Clacket Lane Service on the M25" and go on from there :whistling: if thats ok

• 2 weeks later...

i will be going its only 5 mins down the road from me, and i've never been to any lexus meetings so it will be nice to put some faces to names, will members be meeting anywhere particular at coombe?

chris.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk