Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Something NOT light hearted

Mr Vlad

You may or may not know I half of the blood running through my body is Ukrainian (thank you mother 🙏 😘). I'm not going to comment on what's going on in the Ukraine because I just won't and any negative comments will incur a wroth from me which will definitely get me banned from the forum. Anyway below is something absolutely spot on

IMG-20220223-WA0004.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Vlad said:

You may or may not know I half of the blood running through my body is Ukrainian

The other half is vodka?

Nothing good will come of this current conflict. My sympathises with all those caught up in this..

• Like 6

Mr Vlad, I am also not going to get political (against my nature) but I would like to say that I hope any of your relatives are ok and will be After the last couple of years it’s unbelievable that this is happening. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and all those innocent folk in Ukraine. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

You may or may not know I half of the blood running through my body is Ukrainian (thank you mother 🙏 😘). I'm not going to comment on what's going on in the Ukraine because I just won't and any negative comments will incur a wroth from me which will definitely get me banned from the forum. Anyway below is something absolutely spot on

IMG-20220223-WA0004.jpg

Vlad, I have just read the Oxford English dictionary has added an additional definition to the word bravery - "to be born Ukrainian" 👏👏👏

• Like 1

possibly the next we will hear will be Putin has taken delivery of  ..............a bullet in the head, .........to the utter relief of humankind methinks ..........  both Russians and Ukranians  .........and ALL

Malc

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mr Vlad said:

Peter about the other half being vodka, that made me laugh 😃 nice one. It's not vodka is Southern Comfort lol.

As a teenager I drank a whole bottle of Southern Comfort one Christmas day, it was the worst Boxing Day ever! Still makes me shudder remembering 🤢

• Like 1

Oh dear. The last time I drank a whole bottle of Southern was Boxing day 2010. Funnily I woke the next day fresh as a daisy, surprised the family. Nowadays four tripples and I'm fished as a part. 

It makes me sad all this stuff with a little bloke and his Napoleon complex, I was wanting to goto Lviv, was planned for 2021, but Covid got in the way.

I have got way too drunk with Bulgarians in Bulgaria, with Romanians (not in Romania), with Russians in Russia,  hated their politics back then, but loved the people I worked or holidayed with.

Time to do the same with Ukranians in Ukrania when I am allowed, and try whatever the local rocket juice is.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2022 at 10:46 PM, Mr Vlad said:

IMG-20220223-WA0004.jpg

I have no questions to ask 😃

the Church, Lambeth Palace .......  seems to be eerily silent on all that's going on right now ......... Othodox or nay ......  where's the Spirit I'm wondering

Malc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cotswold Pete said:

Spot on

A Muscovite walks into a newsagents

He buys a paper, then glances at the front page, turns aside and tosses the whole newspaper straight into the bin.

Next day, he turns up, and does the same thing. Buys it, glances at the front page, throws it in the bin.

Next day, same thing. The newsagent is increasingly puzzled, but doesn't say anything.

After a couple of weeks of this, he can't take it. "I'm sorry, friend, but I must ask: why do you buy the paper every day and then just look at the front page and throw it out?"

"Oh, I'm just checking for something."

"OK, but: what are you checking for?"

"I'm checking for an obituary."

"But sir, you don't even open the newspaper! The obituaries aren't even on the front page!"

"Oh, believe me, the one I'm waiting for will be."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:
A Muscovite walks into a newsagents

He buys a paper, then glances at the front page, turns aside and tosses the whole newspaper straight into the bin.

Next day, he turns up, and does the same thing. Buys it, glances at the front page, throws it in the bin.

Next day, same thing. The newsagent is increasingly puzzled, but doesn't say anything.

After a couple of weeks of this, he can't take it. "I'm sorry, friend, but I must ask: why do you buy the paper every day and then just look at the front page and throw it out?"

"Oh, I'm just checking for something."

"OK, but: what are you checking for?"

"I'm checking for an obituary."

"But sir, you don't even open the newspaper! The obituaries aren't even on the front page!"

"Oh, believe me, the one I'm waiting for will be."

mb1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links