Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is this real ?

37 minutes ago, F.A. said:

Just one of the last ones registered (before the 2 ‘19 plate cars) at ab extraordinary price. Which Dealer is it at? 

Woodford.

Hopefully no one is stupid enough to pay that much for it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Killysprint said:

An absolute bargain - a real steal for someone.

should be at least double that.

With there being so few F-cars knocking about, imagine if a few of them did sell for this price.

Would probably distort the entire market!

Woodford must be on drugs.

However, if it does sell, I guess I can kiss goodbye to swapping the RCF + savings for a GSF lol

Perhaps they are indeed trying to disturb the market (in our favour) with this sale... hmmm

It would certainly benefit the GS F owners.

Maybe exploiting their rareity, Lexus dealers do seem able to move them on with little effort as I highlighted in my other thread with Swindon apparently moving their blue one (Jay emm review car) quickly despite the premium price compared to the long suffering one on AT.

On 8/29/2022 at 4:44 PM, hockeyedwards said:

An LFA? 😛

If only mate!

I was at Lexus Newcastle recently (joint dealership with Aston Martin) and they have a McLaren P1 for sale there for £2,600,000. It makes the LFA at £650k look like an absolute bargain 🤣

• Haha 2

Reminds me of one that was a 19 reg and someone on here was given the line 'special order by managing director, last off the line from Japan with all the options on' - too much funny 😛

I can see that line resurfacing or some other nonsense.

I love a risk free bet, so a plummet into the 40k range please!

• 2 weeks later...

A little while back there was one up for sale (unsure if Lexus dealer), but through a dealership, a lovely black one but it was absolute swirl city, interior hadn't been cleaned, mats not even shaken to get rid of surface dirt. So sometime I don't hold high hopes.

I believe a forum member purchased and immediately had it detailed and the before/ after was magnificent!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links