Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

Just a quick update on my saga - ordered 450h+ in F-Sport & Takumi on 1st of Aug'22 and was initially advised March'23 delivery. The timeline for my options did match with the general wait time discussed on this forum at that time, hence I was quite confident.

But since then delivery slipped to April, to May and now stands at June. My current car has to go by July so it will be interesting to see how many steps I clock in between any further delays and ultimate delivery of the car.

My dealer - Lexus Reading - have been fantastic - been providing me with updates every 2 weeks. No complaints there so far. In my opinion, there is still nothing comparable in the market as far as the PHEV in this segment is concerned which caters to my needs perfectly - so I wait.

Congrats to those who managed to hang on during these long wait times and finally managed to get their vehicles.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2023 at 9:23 PM, Klaudiusz said:

In this case your order wasnt NCO (Not Confirmed Order) but a booked factory slot which was delayed. 

Contacted dealer on my order Birthday of 2 Feb. Was told that my car is being built and completed on 6 Feb. Delivery end March into early April. 😊

• Like 1

I have, finally, taken delivery of my NX 450h+ FSport and I am now spending some time getting used to all the control positions and tech. My last car was a Mercedes so it’s quite different.  A quick update so far is an unnerving incident on my way home from the dealer and an issue often reported on this site.  The first issue was after leaving the dealership and cruising on the M4 home the dashboard virtual instruments, Speedo etc, and including the HUD failed and then rebooted every 15 seconds or so.  Anxiety inducing when travelling at 70 mph!  The second issue was during a recharge on my home station the Lexus Link app reset itself to indicate the car was still ‘In transit’.  I fixed it by logging into the Lexus.Co.uk site and adding the car back in with the VIN and some additional details.  I haven’t experienced either issue again and it’s just into day 3 so looks like it’s all good.  I am very happy with the car and look forward to getting more experience of it in the coming days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PB1642 said:

I have, finally, taken delivery of my NX 450h+ FSport and I am now spending some time getting used to all the control positions and tech. My last car was a Mercedes so it’s quite different.  A quick update so far is an unnerving incident on my way home from the dealer and an issue often reported on this site.  The first issue was after leaving the dealership and cruising on the M4 home the dashboard virtual instruments, Speedo etc, and including the HUD failed and then rebooted every 15 seconds or so.  Anxiety inducing when travelling at 70 mph!  The second issue was during a recharge on my home station the Lexus Link app reset itself to indicate the car was still ‘In transit’.  I fixed it by logging into the Lexus.Co.uk site and adding the car back in with the VIN and some additional details.  I haven’t experienced either issue again and it’s just into day 3 so looks like it’s all good.  I am very happy with the car and look forward to getting more experience of it in the coming days.

Did you get any Hard Copies of the Handbook or Owner`s Guide Pete ?

2 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Did you get any Hard Copies of the Handbook or Owner`s Guide Pete ?

No, it’s apparently only available on line. And to be honest I find it easier to search the online manuals for what I need.   Though in terms of gimmee’s I did get rubber floor mats.  😀And Christian at Bristol Lexus (Marshall’s) was excellent throughout.

14 minutes ago, PB1642 said:

No, it’s apparently only available on line. And to be honest I find it easier to search the online manuals for what I need.   Though in terms of gimmee’s I did get rubber floor mats.  😀And Christian at Bristol Lexus (Marshall’s) was excellent throughout.

Please PM me with advice on how to search the online manual Pete. I don`t seem to be able to do so for my 19 NX.Thanks.

Hi Roy.  The manuals are available on the Lexus.co.uk site.  I think that earlier model versions are there too.  If you login or create a user login in the manuals are under the ‘My Lexus’ part of the site.  I hope this helps!😀

Hi there, I'm new here but have been following this thread for a while as I ordered my NX350h Feb '22 and like others been frustrated with the wait. Finally got notification on 13th Jan that car was being built and confirmation on 9th Feb that build is completed...now the wait for delivery! 

Any idea on build completion to actual delivery? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OrangeTop13 said:

Hi there, I'm new here but have been following this thread for a while as I ordered my NX350h Feb '22 and like others been frustrated with the wait. Finally got notification on 13th Jan that car was being built and confirmation on 9th Feb that build is completed...now the wait for delivery! 

My 450h only took about 6 weeks.

40 minutes ago, OrangeTop13 said:

Shipping normally takes about 4 weeks. It then depends on how long they have the car at the Toyota \ Lexus preparation centre at Derby. My NX350h was there for another 4 weeks. So you may be looking at 8 weeks in total (probably worst case scenario). 

4 hours ago, Andy B said:

Shipping normally takes about 4 weeks. It then depends on how long they have the car at the Toyota \ Lexus preparation centre at Derby. My NX350h was there for another 4 weeks. So you may be looking at 8 weeks in total (probably worst case scenario). 

After 12 months that seems bearable 😅

The hardcopy manual that came with my 450h+ is a slimmed down version of the online manuals and has some nice coloured diagrams instead of the black and white pdf versions.

The pdf versions that can be downloaded have good contents list, index and linking. To find info on a particular topic, my favourite way is to use the search box in the pdf reader rather than using the index (only because there are so many pages, it takes a while to get to the index). The results from the search are displayed on the left hand side along with a few words of description. This helps greatly to identify the result that is most likely to answer my question. I click on this link to take me straight to the page. I could also click in the index or contents to take me to the right chapter/page.

6 hours ago, OrangeTop13 said:

Hi, I was told via the app that build was complete on 13 Dec and the car was available from 6 Feb in the dealership so around 8 weeks or so. 

On 2/10/2023 at 3:58 PM, PB1642 said:

Hi Roy.  The manuals are available on the Lexus.co.uk site.  I think that earlier model versions are there too.  If you login or create a user login in the manuals are under the ‘My Lexus’ part of the site.  I hope this helps!😀

Roy, 

I found my paper manual today underneath the rubber mats and charging cables - sorry I didn’t realise the manual was there until today.  

Well today is the 12th February '23, exactly one year since I ordered my NX350h Takumi, app still showing 'Order in progress', dealership advising no build date allocated at yet with a best 'estimated' delivery of 'maybe' late Q2 this year. Time will tell.

• Sad 1

New member - Following both post`s since ordering - Sharing my cars journey.
Lexus NX 450+ Premium with Plus Pack & Protection Pack. 
Sonic Grey . Dark Rose Tahara Leather.

Ordered May 2022  with a  build date of September 2022 and delivery date of December 2022.
Build moved to November then December and then January 2023.

Dealer only has limited information so contacted Lexus Customer Relations and they advised delay due to “specific part restrictions limiting the build of this derivative and other top spec derivatives”

Further E-mail from them to advise “line off date of the 19th January 2023 (the date the car is manufactured). 

Followed by auto E-Mail and App update 17th January – Now Built 😊

Left Toyohashi 28th January 2023 on Origon Highway. 🚢

Advised by Dealer (South Woodford) & Lexus UK :
The current expected ETA to land within the UK depot is roughly 8/03/23, and once the vehicle arrives in the UK it is required to have it's "protection pack" fitted prior to it's pre-delivery checks. Subsequent delivery to Lexus Woodford is estimated to take around two weeks after this, assuming all goes as expected and there are no unforeseen delays.

I have been fortunate that my dealer Simon at South Woodford 👏 has been proactive in fortnightly contact`s and whilst information they have may not give you the full picture, do not hesitate to contact Lexus Customer Relations (cr@Lexus.co.uk) as they have access to a greater amount of data and once in the system with them you can get more detailed answers and they always come back to you. 👏

• Like 1

The wait will be worth it! Premium Plus pack should come with full leather and not Tahara. Similarly my dealer kept me full informed from ordering in September 21 to taking delivery in March 22.

1 hour ago, Chingford NX450 said:

Ordered May 2022  with a  build date of September 2022 and delivery date of December 2022.

Dealer only has limited information so contacted Lexus Customer Relations and they advised delay due to “specific part restrictions limiting the build of this derivative and other top spec derivatives”

Further E-mail from them to advise “line off date of the 19th January 2023 (the date the car is manufactured). 

The current expected ETA to land within the UK depot is roughly 8/03/23, and once the vehicle arrives in the UK it is required to have it's "protection pack" fitted prior to it's pre-delivery checks. Subsequent delivery to Lexus Woodford is estimated to take around two weeks after this, assuming all goes as expected and there are no unforeseen delays.

I have been fortunate that my dealer Simon at South Woodford 👏 has been proactive in fortnightly contact`s and whilst information they have may not give you the full picture, do not hesitate to contact Lexus Customer Relations (cr@Lexus.co.uk) as they have access to a greater amount of data and once in the system with them you can get more detailed answers and they always come back to you. 👏

Sounds great and getting close to delivery.

very similar order ( June 22) to mine with same colour and packs, but I have gone for black & cream interior.

thanks for the comment on Lexus customer relations - will drop them a line as my dealer has been less than proactive. Have not spoken to anyone since June, but they did send a reply to my email in November - telling me they know nothing!

3 hours ago, Chingford NX450 said:

We have a common interest in this vessel Stephen…let’s wish her a safe passage. 👍 Approaching Suez now….

0733CAC2-94B4-4FD4-8559-0E9D095158CD.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links