Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2023 delivery date

Sneaky view of Interior just off the car transporter.

Now just waiting for PDI and F&R dash cams to be fitted.

Screenshot_20230705_105325_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, imgo said:

Nice.  Very pleased that you (finally) will get it soon!

24 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Nice.  Very pleased that you (finally) will get it soon!

Many thanks, been a long wait and currently car less as sold my IS300h last weekend!

9 hours ago, imgo said:

I do love this palomino / beige / hazelnut interior and the added colored touches of MY24 (glovebox and al) look great

• Thanks 1

My new 450h+ is having a stopover in Spain, just a couple of hours up from my second home there. But I am having to drive back to collect her in a couple of weeks, hopefully, after unloading in Bristol.

IMG_6277.jpeg

4 hours ago, WhiteHart said:

During a long trip it’s always nice to have a stopover. Hopefully not long till you are driving a great car back to Spain. 

Already left port and now not far from Alicante. On track for Bristol on the 12th.

• Like 1

I have just been advised that my 450+ is on the Durban Highway.

I have checked the Marine Traffic website which states that it is on its way to Egypt, arriving on the 25th July. I don't know whether that is Egypt via England or Egypt and then onto England. (I failed my geography O Level!).

Any info re length of sailing in either case would be appreciated. Thanks

Looks like the NX 450H+ F Sport S I ordered 14 months ago has arrived at the dealer two weeks ago. It is just about ready but is still missing the tow hook installation. Seems to be some kind of delay getting them. Will probably pick it up next week and then bring it in later when the tow hook is available. There was no trouble getting mud flaps installed.

• Like 1

No updates from me since my last post, as you'd probably come to expect by now. My best assumption is that my car is built and awaiting a place on a ship. Maybe it's now just got onto a ship? I don't know... This is only assuming it was built last month as I told it would be at the end of May... Again, your guess really is as good as mine. 🤷‍♂️ 

On 7/6/2023 at 10:29 PM, imgo said:

It's good to see you've gone for the same interior as me! Of course though, neither of us knew about the beige glovebox lid, given we ordered ours such a long time ago. I'm going to reserve judgement on that until I physically see mine. 

I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you request the dealer take those pictures for you when it arrived or did they just do that for you anyway? I recall one new car (not Lexus) I had coming up for 18 years ago I was allowed to go into the compound they had to see my then new car up close. That was about a week and a half before I picked it up from memory. It had already lost all it's protective plastic wrapping by that point though, sadly.

52 minutes ago, Gerge said:

Looks like the NX 450H+ F Sport S I ordered 14 months ago has arrived at the dealer two weeks ago. It is just about ready but is still missing the tow hook installation. Seems to be some kind of delay getting them. Will probably pick it up next week and then bring it in later when the tow hook is available. There was no trouble getting mud flaps installed.

Probably one key and a wait for the tow hook, but you will enjoy your great new car. Have fun. 

3 hours ago, MarcG said:

I have checked the Marine Traffic website which states that it is on its way to Egypt, arriving on the 25th July. I don't know whether that is Egypt via England or Egypt and then onto England. (I failed my geography O Level!).

Try keeping a check on Portbury website for docking info

currently shows expected date of Sunday 6th August, this date can change if any delays at other ports but is kept up to date.

my email from Lexus saying it arrived came a few hours after this website showed the ship had docked,

IMG_0771.thumb.jpeg.a874e14eb474172a33ac1dcdd9dc78f8.jpeg

1 hour ago, WhiteHart said:

Probably one key and a wait for the tow hook, but you will enjoy your great new car. Have fun. 

Yes I think you are right. Had a look at other NX ready for delivery and every single one only had one key fob and one small "manual key" that goes into a fob. Did not see any "credit card" keys in the cars but not sure about what grade they where.

2 hours ago, Gary H said:

I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you request the dealer take those pictures for you when it arrived or did they just do that for you anyway? 

My dealer sent me a 5 minute video going all around the car etc as it came off the transporter, so I just screen grabbed a couple of images to post on here.

Picking it up tomorrow afternoon as I am away on holiday,  so will post some pics the weekend.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, HMT said:

Try keeping a check on Portbury website for docking info

currently shows expected date of Sunday 6th August, this date can change if any delays at other ports but is kept up to date.

my email from Lexus saying it arrived came a few hours after this website showed the ship had docked,

IMG_0771.thumb.jpeg.a874e14eb474172a33ac1dcdd9dc78f8.jpeg

Thanks Harry, will do.

What was the time frame between the ship docking and the car arriving at your Dealer?

1 hour ago, MarcG said:

Thanks Harry, will do.

What was the time frame between the ship docking and the car arriving at your Dealer?

It took almost 3 weeks from arrival at Portbury to arrival at dealership (there were 2 bank holidays in May over that time) and then another 6 days  for the dealership to prep / register the car for my pickup

On 7/13/2023 at 11:25 AM, MarcG said:

The ship will go to Egypt and then, ultimately, on to England.

If it follows the same route that the ship carrying my NX350h sailed then it should look something like this:-

Up the Red Sea and then into the Suez Canal. From there it will emerge into the Mediterranean Sea. The next port of call from there will be Livorno in Italy before finally setting sail for Portbury. As @HMT has suggested, keep your eye on the Portbury website for it's schedule of arrivals.

Once on land the car will most likely be transported to the Toyota PDI centre at Derby and then onto your dealer. How long it stays at Derby will likely depend on what "extras" they need to add to the car and how busy they are with other PDIs. I would say worst case scenario would be 4 weeks but it might be quicker than that. Your dealer may also need it for a few days too before letting you take delivery.

Hope this helps.

Just collected my NX350h Takumi this afternoon, enjoyed the short ride home in the rain, already loving the car! Just a few pics for today.

20230714_171250.jpg

20230714_171304.jpg

20230714_171319.jpg

20230714_171335.jpg

20230714_171341.jpg

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, imgo said:

Just collected my NX350h Takumi this afternoon, enjoyed the short ride home in the rain, already loving the car! Just a few pics for today.

20230714_171250.jpg

20230714_171304.jpg

20230714_171319.jpg

20230714_171335.jpg

20230714_171341.jpg

Looks great 😀

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Andy B said:

The ship will go to Egypt and then, ultimately, on to England.

If it follows the same route that the ship carrying my NX350h sailed then it should look something like this:-

Up the Red Sea and then into the Suez Canal. From there it will emerge into the Mediterranean Sea. The next port of call from there will be Livorno in Italy before finally setting sail for Portbury. As @HMT has suggested, keep your eye on the Portbury website for it's schedule of arrivals.

Once on land the car will most likely be transported to the Toyota PDI centre at Derby and then onto your dealer. How long it stays at Derby will likely depend on what "extras" they need to add to the car and how busy they are with other PDIs. I would say worst case scenario would be 4 weeks but it might be quicker than that. Your dealer may also need it for a few days too before letting you take delivery.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Andy. So hopefully the back end of August

1 hour ago, imgo said:

20230714_171250.jpg

20230714_171304.jpg

20230714_171319.jpg

20230714_171335.jpg

20230714_171341.jpg

Looks stunning - happy motoring

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, imgo said:

20230714_171250.jpg

20230714_171304.jpg

20230714_171319.jpg

20230714_171335.jpg

20230714_171341.jpg

Looks great. My colour combo (apart from from the 24MY glove box update). Great reg no!

Happy motoring.

• Thanks 1

I’ve had an update from our dealer today. They advised that our 350h has gone into production and we should expect delivery September/October.

When looking at the Lexus app, it doesn’t say it’s gone into the build stage which is annoying!

Did anyone else have an issue with the app being slow to update? I want to be able to track its progress!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links