Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Peugot Nutter

javadude

This morning I saw a car cut up a peugot 206. At the next traffic lights the peugot driver got out, yanked the other car's door open and punched the driver. :o :mad:

I'm glad I lock my doors :(

I always lock my doors at night now, have had experience of people trying to get into my car in town ...

It's a sad but true reflection on society now that it is acceptable to assault someone for bad driving. I find the Lexus gets enough attention as it is without having to cut people up etc .... :P

The peugot driver deserves to be nicked for it. If only there was a witness with his registration number and a description of him prepared to go the the police station this evening. ;) :D

I hope the other driver reports it.

Originally posted by javadude

The peugot driver deserves to be nicked for it. If only there was a witness with his registration number and a description of him prepared to go the the police station this evening. ;) :D

I hope the other driver reports it.

Do it man, the bloke is a ******

deserves everything he gets!:flaming:

I blew my horn and waved at the victim to let him know I'd seen everything but he just stared straight ahead and ignored me - probably thought I was another nutter. I'm not a nutter - I drive a lexus... ;)

i dont have to worry.... my doors lock automatically (which scares the girls) this is a fantastic feature.

when i pull away and get to 10 mph they lock

but anyway... I wouldnt let them get away that easy :mad:

Originally posted by Administrator

i dont have to worry.... my doors lock automatically (which scares the girls) this is a fantastic feature.

I wonder why that is not a standard feature on the IS200?

Does any of the other UK models have this feature?

If you fitted a Clifford alarm then that would give you the auto door locking when u start the ignition. Very handy to have (esp at night) - as well as the passive arming even when the car is unlocked. Had one fitted to wife's last car and it was very effective at stopping little brats throwing things at the car (the chirping would deter them) - and you also knew that someone had been at your motor when you came back and disarmed. :wow:

Originally posted by tonb

If you fitted a Clifford alarm then that would give you the auto door locking when u start the ignition. Very handy to have (esp at night) - as well as the passive arming even when the car is unlocked. Had one fitted to wife's last car and it was very effective at stopping little brats throwing things at the car (the chirping would deter them) - and you also knew that someone had been at your motor when you came back and disarmed. :wow:

which clifford alarm is that tonb??

yeah that is an ace feature on the GS/LS!!!

that driver should of got out and beat the other guy down, i would of put him through his windscreen! best thing to do is to carry a 3 cell maglite by your door for those 'emergency situations':mad: you can get them in various colours to match your car.......... lol

perhaps this would be great to make for the IS200... Our own self locking system

i mean your cars lock themselves when the keys are out... what about when you start the car? It could automatically lock itself

I know this sounds crazy, but did you hear about the guy who created the electric shock alarm on his car? (this isnt a joke by the way :lol:) when someone tried to break into it they had a high voltage shock..so high they passed out, bit like a stun gun!!! I thought that was fantastic! The owner got sued for it though I think. But why should he?? It was his property & if more cars had this sort of deterent & it was properly displayed then this sort of crime would be cut right down, anyone agree?? It would probably end up being misused & there would be lots of dead cats around :lol::lol: but i'm sure some clever spark(Boom Boom:lol::lol:) could find some sort of agreeable soloution that would work well!

Originally posted by Administrator

but anyway... I wouldnt let them get away that easy :mad:

Its not very often you are stood at traffic lights doing more than 10mph though Steve:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Unless of course you are doing a burnout!

By the way, you can legally carry a baseball bat in your car if you also carry a mitt and ball! Hairspray is also a good (and legal) alternative to pepperspray. Not that I use hairspray or anything.........

I had a road rage incident today! but I wasnt on the recieving end. some complete *"^$&$%$& !^&£ £!&"&£ pulled right out in front of me on a large roundabout with a caravan when i was about 8M away from him had to brake sharply and swerve to avoid going thru the side of his ever so lovely caravan!

After making my presence known he pulled into the next layby, as did I, and he got out ranting and raving - so we( i was giving a few mates a lift) got out, and after being confronted by 5 rather annoyed blokes thought better of it and jumped back in his car -:flaming: Bl**dy tourist!

Playa - I had the Concept 100 fitted - was ample protection for the wifes car. The panic arming was very useful, esp if she was going back to the car late at nite/car parks etc ..... give it a little blast on panic mode and u soon find out if there is anyone lurking by the car ....!!

As for passive arming - you always have to remember and take the key out - :lol: but it would arm after 30 seconds with the doors still open ..... sometimes was a bugger when you forgot that though on the petrol forecourt :mad:

My Aristo locks the doors at 20 MPH aswell. A very good feature as my wife also drives the car sometimes when she is doing a nightshift. I preferer she was in a safe and well built motor when driving at night.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links