Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Southern Area Mini Meet 11am 17/10/2004

DaveEllen

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for everyone for coming along today.

A few new faces which is always nice to see !

Scorpion did a good job of clearing sundry BMW's & Mondeos from our spot ......we then moved to another which remained largely a lexus only area !

couple of pics below...........

weather was kind...........pub we went to was somewhat slow on the food front so slow we decamped en masse....good car park tho,,,,,,,,,ferraris,FTO's,350/300Z's (clubs as well as us !

chartwell.sized.jpg

pub_car_park.sized.jpg

PS......Fitted the LS400 strut brace for Andy Turner

ere tis

ls_400_strut_brace.sized.jpg

Looks a good turn out Dave, can see Andy has yet to introduce his engine to some good old dirt :lol:

More Bling Shiny Bits to polish now Andy B)

Andy reckoned it was dirty...............looked the mutts nuts to me !

Well got back, dinner in the oven and time to kill till it's read so here some pics from today...

The NT Car Park...

Picture%201829.jpg

The GrassHopper Pub where we decamped to (seems very popular on a Sunday for car meets)

Picture%201832.jpg

normal_Picture%201833.jpg

Picture%201834.jpg

Picture%201835.jpg

Picture%201836.jpg

normal_Picture%201837.jpg

Then some of us dissapeared over to Bluwater shopping Centre, so I guess we had a mini-mini meet there too...

Picture%201840.jpg

Picture%201843.jpg

All in all - a good time was had by all I think, it was good to put names to faces etc and also to discover that one of the members lives round the corner from me as well!

Small world!

Great day out, cya all at the next one :)

Hello again !

I thought this was a good little meet ..... great to put faces to names!

Oh .... and after test driving The_Don's car - I've got to get me a super charger !!

Take care all ........ hopefully to meet you all again and more @ the next meet!

Hello again !

Oh .... and after test driving The_Don's car - I've got to get me a super charger !!

Take care all ........ hopefully to meet you all again and more @ the next meet!

when the time comes for one of them supercharger thing just drop me a bell mate :D

Looks a good turn out Dave, can see Andy has yet to introduce his engine to some good old dirt  :lol:

More Bling Shiny Bits to polish now Andy  B)

Andy reckoned it was dirty...............looked the mutts nuts to me !

Cheers Dave for compliment but it was a bit dirty hadn't been cleaned since JAE

anyway enjoyed the day pity we couldn't get into eat but glad to see old and new faces

As for the strut brace it looks the dogs and it seemed to make the steering handle better on the motorway but it does get extremely hot though as i found out when i lent on it

And Paul there's more bits in the pipe line for me to polish later

Andy

Hello again !

when the time comes for one of them supercharger thing just drop me a bell mate :D

Hello mate .... I'm currently in the middle of decorating my house !

But a supercharger is on my "to buy" list B)

I'll let you know when I'm ready .......

Cheers !

sorry guys for not comeing as my name was down to come but it looks like you alll had a good time any way , dont think i will be at any meets now till next year as i have a lot of work to do on the IS :winky:

sorry guys for not comeing as my name was down to come but it looks like you alll had a good time any way , dont think i will be at any meets now till next year as i have a lot of work to do on the IS :winky:

excuses excuses ...... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

excuses excuses ...... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

:crybaby: I could of made it but im trying to keep in the wifes good book as she dont like car meets that much and think telling here that im going to a meet this weekend as well as last weekend at the Pod, and on top of that buying all the bits for IS i need would not have went well. so i think my next meet will not be untill next year at Gaydon :ph34r: but you never know with me B)

Had a good time and was pleased to see newbies too,shame we couldn't all get to stay and have something to eat,there's always the next time.

I think Andy is lying about not cleaning the engine bay since JAE :whistling: i bet hes at it every w/end.....cleaning that is!!!! :) ...its spotless :blush:

I got some bling for me motor too. :winky:

Sorry Dave, I was away this whole weekend, and never got a chance to check my email - I didn't know you had a meet this weekend :crybaby:

When is the next one? It would have been a nice chance to get to meet some of you - next time for sure.

(why can I not pm anyone - it keeps saying error..!?!)

Sorry Dave, I was away this whole weekend, and never got a chance to check my email - I didn't know you had a meet this weekend :crybaby:

When is the next one? It would have been a nice chance to get to meet some of you - next time for sure.

(why can I not pm anyone - it keeps saying error..!?!)

That used to happen to mee all the time before I went Gold ! :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk