Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Low Can You Go....

Scorpion

People,

Seen all those lowered car pics, i'm sorry but maybe it's just me ? - I don't actually like the IS's lowered to that extent, I think it look's awwwwful!!

I want to lower my lex but I think i'd only go as low as 30mm !

My opinion I guess, doesn't anyone agree ?

Someone ? :crybaby:

sometimes you can go just to low. :ph34r:

I personally, just think that the IS would like nice lowered just so that the arches sit over the wheels , - just slightly lower than what comes standard on the "sport" - I think the Eibach drop the IS by 30mm, that's about decent - or am I on my own here ? :ohmy:

I personally, just think that the IS would like nice lowered just so that the arches sit over the wheels , - just slightly lower than what comes standard on the "sport" - I think the Eibach drop the IS by 30mm, that's about decent - or am I on my own here ? :ohmy:

nope you not on your own pal.

nope you not on your own mate :ph34r:

Depends, if you want it to look agreessive, slam it hard. I did it for that simple reason, the IS/Altezza looks like it has NO balls at std. ride height, 30mm is damn nothing to me, 70mm+ thats more my style.

Don't even go there with 'your tyres won't last' i do 3000miles a year in my car :D

Depends, if you want it to look agreessive, slam it hard. I did it for that simple reason, the IS/Altezza looks like it has NO balls at std. ride height, 30mm is damn nothing to me, 70mm+ thats more my style.

Don't even go there with 'your tyres won't last' i do 3000miles a year in my car :D

70mm + now that's just ridiculous ! :)

People,

Seen all those lowered car pics, i'm sorry but maybe it's just me ? - I don't actually like the IS's lowered to that extent, I think it look's awwwwful!!

I want to lower my lex but I think i'd only go as low as 30mm !

My opinion I guess, doesn't anyone agree ?

Someone ? :crybaby:

my only lowered by 30mm..... :) :) :) :) :) but the weight of the ICE must have make it lower..... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links