Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Boards

Steve

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for putting back the 'Todays Active Posts' button but could it also be put at the bottom of the page as well cos when you scroll down through the postings and have finished reading the last one, you have to go back to the top to go back to the page!!

Steve is the personal gallerys workin yet or is it my pc cause i keep getting

IPB WARNING [2] process_uploaded_file(/usr/home/lexusoc/public_html/forum/gallery_mime_types.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 507 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

while tryin to upload images.

looking good guys nice job :winky: make me fill as if im in GOLD!

:offtopic: Talking of GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think some one can make it so i can get into GOLD as my password has not worked for the past 6 MONTHS and its starting to ***** me off, i keep asking and PM,ing, But still no one Helps, if you have to give me a new password!! ;) then do it :yawn:

looking good guys nice job  :winky: make me fill as if im in GOLD!

:offtopic:  Talking of GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think some one can make it so i can get into GOLD as my password has not worked for the past 6 MONTHS and its starting to ***** me off, i keep asking and PM,ing, But still no one Helps,  if you have to give me a new password!! ;) then do it  :yawn:

I dont remember your PM's mate. If I did then you would have been sent an email with your details.

If you dont PM the correct person then they cannot help as I am the one who handles them.

I will look into this now for you.

whats the + and - quote bit about ??

read the help and it didnt !

also is the "first unread post " on each thread going to appear again

cant find 'View new posts'

but my eyes have never been that good  :geek:

were are the kids when you need them

seee above as an example

Nice one, looking very good indeed :)

Agree with Mat on the PM stuff, wondered what the red square was at the top of the thread - nearly missed it, that's loads better now you can read the PM's without having to change windows!

And is it me or is this quicker? My browser seems to p**** everything loads quicker than on the old version of Invision?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links