Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Would You Do?

tdiplc

Touring car driver with F1 driver salary!

Otherwise, would love to go into property development. Not on huge development scale but have enough personal funds to buy a dump or a piece of land and build a place, sell it and go on to another but turn each place around in a year so the profit is my salary!

I think I would like to be the queen!

So rich, don't need to spend any money as all the big company's give everything to you as a gift.

Live in castles, have servents, loads of holidays, and with all that money just imagine all the shoes and clothes I could buy if they were not given as gifts....................................

And don't forget the jewels

Ignoring the fact I have absolutely no talent for this, I'd like to do saloon car racing!!!

Failing that, would love to set up a motorsports school - rallying, off-roading etc.

Realistically though (!) marketing for a car firm would suit me down to the ground.

well i'm in the process of establishing my own business, but my ideal would be to be able to build, modify, and restore cars, i mean all aspects, mechanical, metalworking, painting electronics and so on, but for my own business (this is not my venture by the way, i do want it to work, hence why i haven't chosen cars for it!)

Stu

What job would you like to do if you weren't doing what you do now?

What's your dream job?

Have you ever missed a golden opportunity?

something less stressfull, and more regular

dream job, ...does one exist , i think i would get bored at doing most things that we dream about, as long as you are happy and it pays the bills that would do

Before I started working for the place I'm at now I was offered directorship of a company that did adult entertainment, ie videos, websites etc... They had all the contacts sorted and I knew them well (mates at the time) - was seconds away from signing the contracts etc but decided to hang back..

Just think where that could have gone, part of the work would have involved 'joining in' - I was much slimmer back in those days :)

Nearly went contracting a few years ago but decided against it - have to admit I'm thinking about it now seeing the rates some of our guys get and they're dog****!

Longer term want to work in the US / Canada, has always been an aim of mine, have worked in Africa and Europe and wouldn't mind working over there for a while....

I'd like to take up the post of 'common sense speed limit setter'.

I would travel the country implementing sensible speed limits for roads.

And namby pamby wingeing anti-car pressure groups would have NO say :P

They could just sod right off :D

Some limits would go up, some would come down...

I foresee general upping of motorway + dualled road limits would ensue.

Certain long stretches of hazard free roads would have limits removed.

Some of those single lane country roads would have limits reduced from 60.

Outside schools etc would probably have low limits (20?) during the day.

And probably some other perfectly sensible revisions.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links