Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Private Plate

mudzs

for my little girl just bought her  T111 MUD ,her name is tilly and our surname is mud ,just got to wait to get her a car now . :D

This question has nothing to do with your little present but maybe you can help me anyway?

I´m about to buy a RX 330 from UK and export it to Sweden. But I am not so shure about the deal if its OK or if the seller is trying to fool me.

VIN: JTJHA31U040038558 This is the number of the car and I also have the sellers name an adress. What I need to know is if he has a car registered. How can one do that in UK? I tryed the police but they said that kind information couldn´t they give to me. :driving:

Grateful for help

Stefan Sandberg

stampe.sandberg@telia.com

you need to phone the aa and do an HPi report ,i will post up a link

http://www.theaa.com/allaboutcars/cardatacheck/index.jsp :)

you could also ask the seller to email or fax you a copy of the log book and his driving licience, this will confirm it is registered at his address and in his name.and to be honest if after the checks you are still not sure and have doubts don't buy it

Takes about 6 days for the documents to arrive then you can either post them to assign it to your car(takes about two weeks depending on post office etc) or go to your nearest office (dvla) and they do it all on the same day :)

Wondering if i should sell my LEX plate seperate from the car?..........or sell it with the car?

Not thinking of selling for a while yet...............just thinking out loud.

Just got my personal plate through - my friends and family clubbed together to buy it for me for my 30th.  It looks good, hides the age of the car and gives me a nice warm glow - nothing to do with vanity, nooo, nooo!

what did you get Claire?

I got K30 CRG - so my son's initial, my age <sigh> and my initials. Hubby has K30 SJG which I got him for his 30th. Just need the matching anoraks, tartan rug and Thermos flasks now...!

you need to phone the aa and do an HPi report ,i will post up a link

http://www.theaa.com/allaboutcars/cardatacheck/index.jsp    :)

you could also ask the seller to email or fax you a copy of the log book and his driving licience, this will confirm it is registered at his address and in his name.and to be honest if after the checks  you are still not sure and have doubts don't buy it

Thank you

I´ve contacted aa via email and waiting for answer.

Stefan

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links