Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

A Chaser A Lexus?

OLI_EP3

What wheels are those?  They look like Skyline r34 GT-R wheels.....

Me likey........  B)

Yes they are! Good eye! :hehe:

its a 1jz powered drifty barge!

i.e. 4 door soarer Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

hmmmmm.... interesting.....

wonder what the offset is and if they fit an IS2..... :shifty:

It's very nice indeed, popped into Notts quickly yesterday to test drive a GS430 Sport, and while I was waiting someone popped into the showroom to ask if they knew anything about the TTE Compressor...

Let's just say they didn't really know much but knew I was sat there and had it all fitted so we started talking.. Tony (they guy asking the questions), is over in the UK for 9 months and is buying either an IS200 or a Chaser when he gets home...

Tony did say the Chaser could be the favorite - I see why when I see this, does anyone know if there are many or even any of these in the UK?

Thats awsome, was looking at these late last year, but they would be a nightmare to get through esva now......

That car was registered feb 99' the car reaches here march :winky:

feb '95 I meant............ having one of those days!

Edited by OLI_EP3

• 2 weeks later...

@ Supracharged-is430 why are these cars so difficult to get theoughthe ESVA - emissions?? tax?? please tell.............I would love one so much....if i got one i might even stay in the UK (not that anybody really gives a s) a chaser!

@ Supracharged-is430 why are these cars so difficult to get theoughthe ESVA - emissions?? tax?? please tell.............I would love one so much....if i got one i might even stay in the UK (not that anybody really gives a s) a chaser!

I would guess that there's no model report out yet?

get one over 10 years old and no esva! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I can't believe my car is on here cheers Oli.

Was just searching around to get info on the engine and there it was.

The wheels are indeed R34 GTRs 18 by 9 with 30 offset, think they needed a tiny roll to fit them.

Its a 2.5 1JZ GTE with a few bolt ons, T&E vertex bodykit, Tein HE coilovers and Recaro SPG front seats.

I hope to do a few of the UK D1 rounds and some track days when the car comes over.

Maybe if you don't mind a old toyota I can come to a few Lexus meets :D

Alex

Here's the one I looked at last night, it's one mega car:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708900

Check out the intercooler - it's just wrong!!!

That's nice ..... looks like a 4 door skyline R34 from the front ...... and I'd agree with Zee ... those wheels look nice ! .. they look a bit like, yemgi's wheels ?

The wheels are indeed R34 GTRs 18 by 9 with 30 offset, think they needed a tiny roll to fit them.

Its a 2.5 1JZ GTE with a few bolt ons, T&E vertex bodykit, Tein HE coilovers and Recaro SPG front seats.

I hope to do a few of the UK D1 rounds and some track days when the car comes over.

Alex

Brilliant! Welcome to the LOC Alex!

We look forward to welcoming you at a few club meets - I for one would love to see the new motor! :)

That car is mint! It does look like an old camry at the back though.

If the interior was as comfy as an LS i'd be up for one. I'd like to see it in the flesh. I've just come back from years in Saudi and I spotted a similar LS400 sized car over there called a Nissan Gloria. They are big muthas but have skyline-esque lights at the back. Nice car sh :tsktsk: t name.

That thing is very nice!

Is it not similar to an old style ES300 in the states? Maybe I'm very wrong.....

I always liked these in Gran Turismo, we all know that if it's good in a computer game then it's good in real life! Ha ha!

Alex

Dammit Alex I didn't want you to know I posted this up as it's so pimp..didn't want your head to explode........

If you ever want to sell those wheels let me know dude. :winky:

Alex

Pop over to www.toyotaownersclub.com which is linked to LOC, most of the drift guy's can be found in the classic section but will be able to help you with your chaser, nice choice btw ;)

TOC will have the most AE86's in the show arena btw at JAE :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links