Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet

BESTY

Funny that... I got back hours ago.....

Nice to meet you all again. Maybe it should be made a monthly meet in different areas around the North ????

(Dave, Thanks for lunch mate..... Your Lex looks superb..... great job on the wheels.)

thanks,always a pleasure mate you know that,a north east meet would be great,like me youve done some travelling so we can come to you for a change,was great for you to come along ,i`m up for a meet when ever.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you all again. Maybe it should be made a monthly meet in different areas around the North ????

(Dave, Thanks for lunch mate..... Your Lex looks superb..... great job on the wheels.)

thanks,always a pleasure mate you know that,a north east meet would be great,like me youve done some travelling so we can come to you for a change,was great for you to come along ,i`m up for a meet when ever.

Maybe "Dodgy" would like to organise something ?

I don't feel right posting up a meeting venue when i don't even own a Lex anymore.

Maybe "Dodgy" would like to organise something ?

I don't feel right posting up a meeting venue when i don't even own a Lex anymore.

:lol: what are you like,its all about mates in my eyes not cars,i would like to come and have a look at a skyline meet,doesnt bother me,cars a car.

:D Well guys what can I say but thanks for the great welcome, as most of you know that was my first meet and it wouldn't be my last. I felt at home checking the tread depth on all yours tyres :lol:

Just to irritarate what others have said, it is good to put names to faces.

Duncan no probs mate as besty said it's the people not the car but I'll put me thinking cap on and see if I can come up with the next meeting place. I can't promise the whether will be as good as today though

:driving:

Another spanking day out.

Top people, top cars, top weather, cant ask for anymore

Dave, thanks for letting me sample the quality of your knob, i reckon i'll be puchasing some of that lovely knobiness in the future

Dunc, that engine sounded sooooo sweet as you blasted past. I had a feeling you were goona shoot off at some point

Another spanking day

cant ask for anymore

Dave, thanks for letting me sample the quality of your knob, i reckon i'll be puchasing some of that lovely knobiness in the future

shoot off

:ohmy: steve what are you like :D :D

im glad i must have missed that bit ,

most probably looking for that bloody shop that selt 20 amp fuses :)

still top day out , like you said names to faces

Steve

Got back home around 5:45pm, and the clutch seem to be ok, no problem at all all the way back, nice meet, nice day and nice to see everyone new and old, roll on the next one..... :) :) :) :) :)

hi everyone..

Nice to see evryone enjoyed it.. Top dayout, nice motors left right and centre.. nice to meet up again, Duncan that is one serious machine :driving:

Ryo got the indicators sorted yet? Gord what about yours?

Definitly should organise another soooooon..

Imi, went to that fellas today , found fault hopefully, to a wire that was bare in steering console, said fuse blew for hazzards when ignition was off, and steering wheel was retracting,(went through 6x20 amp fuses and 2x10 amp) fixed that but needed a new indicator relay, bought one of them for THREE QUID !!!, there a standard toyota relay, apprantly every toyota is the same , near enough:)

so now i got hazzards and indicators, so far happy bunny

Steve

Imi, went to that fellas today , found fault hopefully, to a wire that was bare in steering console, said fuse blew for hazzards when ignition was off, and steering wheel was retracting,(went through 6x20 amp fuses and 2x10 amp)  fixed that but needed a new indicator relay, bought one of them for THREE QUID !!!, there a standard toyota relay, apprantly every toyota is the same , near enough:)

so now i got hazzards and indicators,  so far happy bunny

Steve

cool steve, glad you got it sorted now, take it you'll be still be keeping a few spare just incase..lol :P

how did that wire get bare? oh well at least you got to n from windemere with out indicators :lol::lol:

glad you got it sorted now, take it you'll be still be keeping a few spare just incase..lol :P

how did that wire get bare? oh well at least you got to n from windemere with out indicators  :lol:  :lol:

you should have popped some BMW badges on your car while the indicators were fubar :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk