Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet 6 - Derby, April 13 2005

aido

She'll be shining like a Black Diamond....

ps Do any spouses/partners/boyfriends/girlfriends turn out to these events? Will there be anyone of the fairer s*x present at this bash?

Partners usually come ...... depending on who it is ...... :P

Be my no so Old lady Prisca (aka Baby Shake). Hopefully in posession of a full driving licence :)

Shame she can't drive the Lex though, otherwise Mr Morse could quaff some neck oil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I booked it yet - you cheeky bugger :P

Yes mate booked it at 9pm tonight when I remembered what the nagging feeling at the back of my mind was :lol:

I've booked a table for 8 at 7:45pm they said it should be pretty quiet so we can lose / add people if required tomorrow night....

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all - hope you all realise I'm missing gay night tomorrow - that's a lot of lady loving ladies that I'll be missing out on :lol:

My car is filthy though, never got chance to clean it and the alloys still need a weeks worth of attention so don't moan at me Zee - spent six hours cleaning half of one and know I can sort them out in time for the shows!!!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow :)

To summarise, in theory we have the following attendees:

aido

Neil Clarke

Ifraz

Nick

Chris H

Chris Shipley

Zee

Mike (mjmorse99)

This could be interesting as there are nearly as many new members as already established members - looking forward to meeting all the new faces, and of course it's always a pleasure to meet the longer standing members :)

Had a great time last night. Nice to meet old faces again and it's very nice meeting the new members too. :)

Sorry I couldn't stay too long. :blush:

Where are the photos? :whistling:

I have some photos, I had to make a 7am flight this morning so didn't have chance, I'll get some posted Sat/Sun

Yes, another good turn out!

Great to meet the new members, Mr Morse and Baby Shake, sirmarkwilson and family and ChrisH. A very good turn out.

Thanks to Aido for organising this, and also for his amusing anecdotes... :o

I think we got a few pictures before we were 'moved on'! too, so hopefully someone will get these uploaded.

BTW Zee, your car is LOUD! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk