Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Does Everyone Do ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mark_tsang

It costs about £400-600 as i was told from the college i use to go to.£1650 is a bit much i think. But im signing on very soon so i may get the course free as i stopd working last week but soon as i find a job i can stop signing on, that way i got the course for free hopefully, thats wot my mate is doing as i be studying with him.

:offtopic:

How much are you going to pay for the CompTIA course?

I've been on the A+ & N+ course from Scheideggar training for a year now and i'm paying nearly £1650 ( think I got ripped off) :crybaby:

By the way....Im a network technician ( more IT people) for quite a big company and im Grossley underpaid, so anyone know of a similar position going in the north west :winky:

IT Project Manager Dealing with network security & new innovations for one of the largest comms firms, now starting to do consultancy work as well

And in my spare time (don’t have much of it) buy and sell number plates

Ade :D

Local Government IT & Management consultant (Revenues and Benefits)

Software designer

Co-Owner of prolex-UK  :driving:

worlds grumpiest man

Can't be Dave.....bet I'm grumpier than you..... :yack:

Ask Zee :blush:

However I've calmed down a lot

"calmed down"

you are kidding

is it a monthly thing dave :whistling:

Following my redundancy from the company in Chertsey last October, I'm now the European Inside Sales Manager for a WAN Acceleration company in Reading.

Flight Simulator Engineer (Ex RAF).

Just started in Bournemouth after 4 and a years in Saudi on military stuff. :ph34r:

:offtopic: England's great, except for them camera "Safety" creatures :tsktsk: .

Route Manager for London Bus Company, used to be lead singer with The Who :whistling:

Roger.

Really!?... if you are Mr.Daltry, then it's a great pleasure to have you in the club mate B) :hehe: :winky:

Tony.

Route Manager for London Bus Company, used to be lead singer with The Who :whistling:

Roger.

Really!?... if you are Mr.Daltry, then it's a great pleasure to have you in the club mate B) :hehe: :winky:

Tony.

You'll have to speak in CAPS LOCK as hes a bit mutt an jeff.............. :lol::lol:

Pre Sales Engineer for Software firm

|

|

V

Snap , same here. Official title, Senior System Consultant -> or pre-sales to everyone else. @ www.sybase.com :geek: Mostly deal with large investment banks in the sqaure mile. Nice for car spotting.

Looking to buy an is200 , possibly altezza, going to supercharge if I get an Is200.

Downsizing from an 54 plate 231 RX-8. Second baby on it's way. need something with a larger boot and smaller payments! :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links