Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What R The Chances

of getting my car serviced and having the courtsy car over night?

I guess it would only be possible if you really coudn't make it back to pick your car up, I don't think a service would ever go on for two days...

May I ask why? :blink:

Depends on the circumstances I guess.... In the past I've dropped my car off on a Friday late afternoon, they service my car on the Saturday morning and I go back to pick up my car later that day. I've found that they prefer you to pick your car up before the service desk closes (around 12.30pm) but it hasn't been a problem to arrive after then.

I guess it would only be possible if you really coudn't make it back to pick your car up, I don't think a service would ever go on for two days...

May I ask why? :blink:

cause i am going to portsmouth on wednesday and looking to get my car done then

so wont be back

o ya for the service i have rang round

liverpool want £245

manchester want £218

just make sure you make it clear that you will not be able to return the care until the following day when you book the servce ;)

Shouldnt really be a problem, they might want it back first thing in the morning if the car is booked with another customer

Go to Vauxhall, ask them if you can test drive one of their vehicles for the 3 day period they are advertising on TV, while your Lexus is in for a service.

just looking at that

is there a catch

yes there is

The Vauxhall and Saab 3 day Test Drive Programme is open to all company car drivers with a fleet size of 25 vehicles or more (VAT-registered or VAT-exempt companies only).

Arranging your company car test drive could not be easier; simply complete the form below. You must be aged 25 years or over, have held a full driving licence for at least a year and hold a major credit card.

The 3 day Test Drive Programme features a wide selection of both Vauxhall and Saab vehicles (all subject to availability), but excludes Commercial Vehicles, VX220, Monaro and VXR models and is completely free of charge, though the vehicle should be returned with a quarter tank of fuel

i'm on 20, although will b 21 when car goes in for service, but leeds said wouldnt be a problem for courtesy car

i was only asked then manual or auto?

:D

Its no problem. Im 22, and Lexus even offered me to go on their own Lexus insurance if i wanted and had problems elsewhere when i bought the car at 21. Couldn't do it cause that would mean i would have to pay 4 it though.

When i bought the Lexus, they offered to let me have it for 24 hours, on the provision it was insured in my name (i.e. not like a test drive which is Lexus insured). So there should be no problem whatsoever having a courtesy car if you book in advance.

chester is 205

but they sed they cant give courtsy cars to people under 25?

will that be all dealers

I thought it was 21+

I was given a brand new 04 plate as a courtesy car when i was 20... No questions asked

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links