Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

£65 For Chatting About Your Car....?

Hi

My name is Jon Swingler and run a company that sources people to take part in research projects around the UK and mainland Europe.

We've just had a project in that we need current Male & Female Lexus owners aged between 30 - 55 years old for, that takes the form of a standard focus group being held in central London on Thursday the 26th of May @ 6:00pm.

The project is about consumer's (you!) perceptions of car design (interior and exterior) and your perception of different brands of cars. The focus group lasts 2.5 hours and for participating you'll be paid £65 in cash on the day.

We've done quite a lot of these automotive groups and they are always very interesting and quite good fun, so you can expect an interesting evening, with a couple of drinks and maybe have some influence over some of the trends and designs of tomorrow's cars.

You wouldn't have to prepare anything, stand up and make a speech or anything like that, but you would be expected to voice your thoughts, opinions, and ideas on cars and car brands - nothing crazily in-depth, just top of mind stuff really. There is also a little questionnaire that will need to be completed prior to the group and brought along with you, it should only take 5 minutes to fill out.

If you'd be interested and available to take part (or maybe you know someone else that fits the bill) it would be great if you could get in contact with me either by email or phone so I can give you some more details and answer any questions that you may have - my contact details are below.

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to read this, it's much appreciated. And if you've any doubts about our credentials or think you're going to get sold a timeshare or something, please feel free to take a look at our website that has more information about what we do on it.

Kindest regards, thanks again

Jon

Interiority Research Recruitment

113 Wells Road

Bath BA2 3AN

O: 01225 319 833

E: jon@interiority-recruitment.com

W: www.interiority-recruitment.com

Just to add, this member has approached the Moderating Team of LOC and cleared this.

So other members, don't feel this is a scam ............ as it has been run through the Mods .....

If I was in that age group ........ I would have gone ! :D

thats a bit ageist isnt it? have you not seen the LOC research on the large large number of under 30 Lexus owners? as these will be the people who will be buying the cars also!

LOL all the youngsters missing out....

I would be up for this, however I am out on a test track for three days and this is right in the middle of it :)

Never mind, let me know if you change the date to say the week after :)

in the end i am one of many younger lexus owners that they should be focusing on what i will be buying when i get my family and want to upgrade my car. as i am one of the consumers with a longer lifespan! therefore more buying potential and also more expendible income!

Yeah, it is a bit of shame about the age and location criteria - but who am I to question the wishes of the powers that be?!

However the client has said that if this stage of the project is successful they will commission a broader spectrum of ages and loactions later on in the Summer.

What I'll do is re-approach the Moderating Team when I have more details and kindly ask them if I can put up another post.

Cheers

Jon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links