Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LowRed

WASSUP EVERYONE JUST JOINED THE CLUB

I GOT A 2000 IS200 HEAVY MODDED A MONTH OR 2 AWAY FROM SHOW STATUS

PICCIES SHOULD BE UP IN NEAR FUTURE ANYONE OUT THERE WANT 2 KNOW THE MODS??? REPLY FOR DETAILS!!!

Shhhhhhhh! Lowercase letters please, it's like you are shouting at us! :shutit:

Where is Scarface with his "This post is useless without pictures" sign

Welcome to LOC :D

Thought you'd be driving a Nova or Saxo with a 6" tailpipe with a name like that :lol::lol::lol:

THE NICKNAME IS THERE TO DECIEVE YOU, THE CAPITALS ARE THERE SO I'M HEARD, I BOUGHT THE CAR 1 YEAR AGO TO THIS MONTH AND I'VE SPENT CLOSE TO 9 GRAND ON IT. BUT BEING A MECHANIC HAS SAVED ME 4 OR 5 GRAND WHATS THE GOSSIP OR NEWS??? PERSONALLY I THINK THE NEW GS AND IS HAVE BECOME TOO CURVY, THEY LOOK LIKE THE TOYOTA AVENSIS NOT A FAN!!!

:lol:

Shhhhhhhh! Lowercase letters please, it's like you are shouting at us!  :shutit:

Welcome to LOC  :D

Thought you'd be driving a Nova or Saxo with a 6" tailpipe with a name like that  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

He might be :ph34r: lexus with 6 x 6inch tailpipes :lol: welcome to LOC :D

:lol:
Shhhhhhhh! Lowercase letters please, it's like you are shouting at us!  :shutit:

Welcome to LOC  :D

Thought you'd be driving a Nova or Saxo with a 6" tailpipe with a name like that  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

He might be :ph34r: lexus with 6 x 6inch tailpipes :lol: welcome to LOC :D

i am a bit :ph34r: but don't let it put you off i have 1 tailpipe, other mods include altezza body kit, 18 inch chromes, airbag suspension, full respray in candy red and the list goes on full spec and pictures coming soon... :D

Love the username, very original... maybe the name reflects your personanlty and the way your car looks?

:lol: :P

the username is a nickname which has a sense of irony, i DO NOT own any burberry or nick cars, the car has a bling cruiser theme candy red chrome 18s and air suspension the pics should be on soon, i think you will all be pleasently suprised, you will all love it

:wub::wub::wub:

There was a Lexus for sale on the American ebay that was candy apple red. Looked very nice indeed B)

it took me ages to pick a colour, after finally deciding that candy red was the one i found house of colour done it but it was £300 a litre :sick::sick::sick: made me ill!!! Then i done a bit of research and finally choose a motorbike candy red, has the same effect and cost a little bit more for paint and bodyshop labour, using inks. pictures should be on in 2 or 3 days :D :D :D

welcome to the club mate.

car sounds interesting :unsure:

why have you only just joined LOC if you've been modding the IS for about a year if ya dont mind me asking?

why have you only just joined LOC if you've been modding the IS for about a year if ya dont mind me asking?

originally i bought the car and said to all my mates, i will not modify this 1 - famous last words, so rather than show you all the process thought i'd practically complete it then unveil it to the world, i like making a late entrance!!! :D :D :D

originally i bought the car and said to all my mates, i will not modify this 1 - famous last words, so rather than show you all the process thought i'd practically complete it then unveil it to the world, i like making a late entrance!!! :D :D :D

:lol: fair enough mate, get those pics up quick! you're building it up so it'd better live up to expectations!!! :ohmy: :D

welcome to LOC pal.

Look forward to seeing the pics.

Could use some ideas. :mat:

i'm full of ideas mate i spent about 9 grand on the car so far but done all the labour myself airbag suspension, chrome 18s, altezza bodykit and custom candy red looks real sweet, influences from the US and Japan The list goes on, Full spec and pics in 2 or 3 days!!! :D :D :D

why the wait for spec and pics mr chav?

because i'm on a works computer!!! :mat: i ain't got a pc at home yet, and my mate will take some pics tomorrow and get them on hopefully.

the spec: altezza bodykit, chrome 18s only set in uk, usa airbag suspension, custom made chrome grilles, japan 1 of 3 in uk front blues headlights,PIAA front bulbs and fogs, debadged, removed and blended sidestrips, aerial, side indicators, headlight washerjets, no. plate recess front, rolled front arches out 1 inch, colour coded discs and calipers, zex exhaust cat back, trust induction kit, trd replica strut brace, varad undercar LED neons. custom candy red respray.

coming soon... windows tints, jap wind deflectors, toms billet chrome spoiler, upgrade on sound system, jap style top speed backbox, evo indicator mirrors.

HOPE THAT WET ALL YOUR APPETITES!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

If anyone wants to see what it used to be like check out WWW.OSAKA-AUTODESIGN.COM and look at osaka projects. its come a long way since then though... :winky: :winky: :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links