Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Owners Club

LowRed

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also looks like it needs a coat of 'clear'

Which is how the Candy Apple is applied ;)

its not a candy sardar g...

i think it was a kawasaki bike colour.. looks mad in the sun.

Nope not putting a kit on it, ever.

Police don't say nothing about the plates, they seem to gaze at the wheels and get hypnotised..

:P

Your car looks like 'West Coast Customs' was let loose on it :P

Haha!!

Am - nail......on......head

or words to that effect.....

looks nice decked but I preferred the silver over the red. thing is the IS aint really a VIP slag!

Looks like Aztec Fire colour

Just what i was thinking :yawn: the way you was talking about your car............... i was thinking its going to be out of this world :whistling: Rims are ok.........as for the Body kit well as long as you like :whistling: the best bit about you IS is the doors and how low you can get it........................ :)

Nice IS you have there Mate :) But its not as good as you made it out to be...........sorry ;) :whistling:

But ha as long as you like it :winky:

don't like the wheels either, that kit has been on eBay a few times and its not candy paint then? Good to be individual though so well done for that, wish I had the money for a full respray! (how much was the labour charge for a full respray?)

I think it would look better if you matched the fogs to the headlights too

Just seen the pic of Chav car, look pretty good, nice color.... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Thanx maz big respect on your car mate, beautifully done, bet that flip interior cost a bit, I'm thinking about getting a re trim myself, whats your opinion - dark red leather and black piping or vanilla??? :question::question::question:

errrr i was expecting something wildly unique from the tone of chavs posts... this is errr not.

Whilst i appreciate the work gone into this, especially the spray job, its not that good a colour to be honest looks like aztec fire,, maz's flip job on the other hand is unique (although not my choice of colours)

as for shaved indicaters,, looks good, however your certainly not the first to modify there body to that extent,, anyone remember the guy i think in belgium who pierced his front wings to look like the M3's wings.

For me a good set of wheels sets a car off, in fact a good set of wheels alone will look better than any heavy modded car IMO.. just look at mr singhs.. suffice to say im not feeling yours mr chav..

As for the ariel mod, cant say i noticed it, but a better mod that i have seen was on a guys car (scorpians mates son, i forget his username) he had his hole car sprayed mercedes black and added in a bmw sharks fin ariel (smoothed in aswell)

Not a fan of the winf mirrow indicators to be honest... why have a lexus if you want mercedes, bmw parts on it...

bottom line is your mods are not as unique as you have hyped up.. fair enough each to there own, but i think you dug yourself as hole with the biggin up of your ride...

Less is More..

nothing personal mr chav, cant wait to meet you soon... :D

Well why has 'Chav' got that written in his Signature?

He's mentioned it being Candy Apple more than twice too!

if you look back at my earlier mail, i have not mentioned candy "apple"

its candy red, which is a kawasaki bike colour, and the bikes are done with inks instead of paint, when its finally machined polished it will really shine, the pics don't really do the paint work justice :D

Makes sense now, doesn't look anything like Candy 'Apple' Red :)

If you went to all that effort to smooth the bodylines, why put on a bodykit with gastly lines? it doesn't compliment the car at ALL. Looks blantantly stuck on.... Maybe they should of been smoothed out....

But hey, i've seen IS's with bags...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links