Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chav Public Apology

LowRed

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see from my other thread i have the dons seal of disaproval, I'm actually 21 with the mental age of 16. :lol:

dammit, this boy is younger than me :( i'm no longer the baby on the site... :crybaby:

Am i officially the youngest member of LOC???????

I use it in my defence your Honour :D

what do you reckon fellow youngster?

Vachman or Lex Lowrider? make a choice :question:

Vachman sounds german...

Lex Lowrider sounds too ghetto...

How about "Chrysanthemum"... like a young flower... LOL

chrysanthemum.jpg

:tomato:

no pun intended

TGFKNAC= They Guy Formerly Known As CHAV

Or much better, likewise Unix (GNU)

TCFKNAC= The CHAV Formerly Known As CHAV

What do you think? drivingskid.gif It's great!

I like nicks which are deducted by history.

CHAV, i didn't read the thread but i know how you feel. Last year i was in "another" forum, spoke out of line and got cut to pieces. i must admit i was upset for days after, fact was my fingers and brain were not working as a "team".

LOC is a forum like no other, with a member content "passionate" to help each other out, and we do! We can move on.... are you coming :D We have a "meet" this Sat at STS Watford it would be nice to see you there, then there is Japfest :D

New name? new start?.. nah be yourself mate.

How about " LOWeRED" as in lowered and your car being RED.

Probably end up being called Red!

CHAV has got to go.

Lot of respect for the apology. It takes a lot of guts to say I'm sorry.

CHAV, i didn't read the thread but i know how you feel. Last year i was in "another" forum, spoke out of line and got cut to pieces. i must admit i was upset for days after, fact was my fingers and brain were not working as a "team".

LOC is a forum like no other, with a member content "passionate" to help each other out, and we do! We can move on.... are you coming :D We have a "meet" this Sat at STS Watford it would be nice to see you there, then there is Japfest :D

#

thanks mate I too had a brain/finger disconnection :blush:

I think a new name just to put it all behind me. I won't change too much. I will still be myself but i got to be more diplomatic :D Choose my words carefully in future.

Any admin reading this can you help me change my username :question:

#

thanks mate I too had a brain/finger disconnection :blush:

I think a new name just to put it all behind me. I won't change too much. I will still be myself but i got to be more diplomatic :D Choose my words carefully in future.

Any admin reading this can you help me change my username :question:

I found its not "what" you say but the "way" you say it that counts......and i still say it crap :D

I use it in my defence your Honour :D

what do you reckon fellow youngster?

Vachman or Lex Lowrider? make a choice :question:

moi im 21 too...but joined when 20 when first bought the car

:D

but think there is an 18yr old on here too

Respect for apologising, others would have walked away - you must love this place ;) :lol:

Welcome to LOC LowRed :)

Look forward to seeing you at a meet..

Im only 20. I think theres an 18 y/o on here that learned to drive in one though.

Welcome to the group! :D

Welcome to LOC LowRed :winky:

As for the learning in a Lex... would you believe i saw a flippin IS200 today near Arnos Grove today morning, with a lil kiddy behind the wheel... oh ooops did i forget to mention the Lex was plastered with Red L, Learner plates.... :( i'm so jealous its so unfair... :crybaby: learning in a lexus... whatever next? :unsure:

I know it hurts my brain :duh: to think younger people drive with a lex badge, so unfair, I started as most 17 year olds learnt in a corsa, then had a cavalier, vectra corsa c, then i seen the light went to look for a prestige vehicle and hear we are :D

What do you pay on your insurance fellow youngster :question:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links