Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Your Feet & Driving - Naturist Or Conventional?

Mr Morse

How are you're feet while driving?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How are you're feet while driving?

• Normal shoes
    • Driving shoes
    • Bare feet
    • Smelly feet
    • Oher - please specify
    • Don't know / don't care

Shoes for me. Driving bare foot feels too weird and i feel i have to put more pressure on the pedals than normal :blush:

agreed, have driven in and out of the driveway with bare feet.. not enjoyable :sick:

And what the hell are driving shoes? are they like driving gloves for the feet? :huh: :duh:

Shoes for me. Driving bare foot feels too weird and i feel i have to put more pressure on the pedals than normal :blush:

agreed, have driven in and out of the driveway with bare feet.. not enjoyable :sick:

And what the hell are driving shoes? are they like driving gloves for the feet? :huh: :duh:

Yeah Len - all those posey slippers kinda things the Ferrari set wears, somehow makes 'em go faster than they can already :lol::lol::lol:

I like a nice comfy pair of trainers to drive!

Now and again usually about 3am sunday morning thats all i wear

Stark :tsktsk: Naked down the M4, All windows open

Very rewarding :winky:

The judge never understood me :lol::lol::lol:

PS This is a joke.....For Now :winky:

And what the hell are driving shoes?

I think thats when we change out of our high heeled shoes into something more practical for driving. Erm I don't usually wear high heeled shoes....errr... :blush:

im happy driving with whatevers on my feet! i hate feet, so mine are covered from the second i get up to the second i go to bed

Im exactly the same, glad im not the only one

i alway's believed it was illegal to drive bare foot.??

I dont see why it should be, you should be comfortable when you drive

I drive with whatever I'm wearing on my feet at the time.

If I am wearing trainers, for some reason or other I go faster. opposite when wearing my steel toe caps :D

When in Queensland a few years ago I drove in Bare feet,you soon get a feel for it :hehe:

i alway's believed it was illegal to drive bare foot.??

I thought that as well :unsure:

I do prefer driving in trainers than shoes, probably cos I don't wear shoes that often anyway

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links