Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trax 2005

Zee007

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all good to go and have been added.

Please send through the payments.

I think there are more peeps out there after JAE who should come along! ;)

I take it you mean me and my crew :zee: I think all five of us are up for it again, that includes Kelly :D but will need to check with them all!!!!

Jason :P

I take it you mean me and my crew  :zee:  I think all five of us are up for it again, that includes Kelly  :D  but will need to check with them all!!!!

Get your bloomin act together Jason and get your name down.... :D

Only a few days left.... ;)

I take it you mean me and my crew  :zee:   I think all five of us are up for it again, that includes Kelly  :D  but will need to check with them all!!!!

Get your bloomin act together Jason and get your name down.... :D

Only a few days left.... ;)

sorry mate not my fault! I am going im just waiting for an answer from Kelly, you know what women are like :P Anyway i have the answer now and all five of them have said YES, so i will take five tickets!!! Is that £10.50 for each ticket or £10 per tickets and then 50p on top for the postage???? and how would you like the money mister Zee?

Right - I'm closing this TONIGHT.

I need payments by Saturday. If you have not sent through a payment, please do so. PM me if you require my address.

All those paid by Saturday will get tickets.

Cheers me dears

Zee

Right - I'm closing this TONIGHT.

I need payments by Saturday.  If you have not sent through a payment, please do so.  PM me if you require my address.

All those paid by Saturday will get tickets.

Cheers me dears

Zee

Zee can you please put me down as paid..

Thanks mate

can i buy my tickets on the door, as im not gonna be taking the car on the track but should definately be doing this.

There will be me and steffy

can i buy my tickets on the door, as im not gonna be taking the car on the track but should definately be doing this.

There will be me and steffy

Yes you can Chris - but you won't get a stand pass....

If you are defo coming, makes sense to save £20 for the pair of you and get the stand pass I think - but it's up to you....

• 3 weeks later...

Have spoken to the orgaisers again. I should have the tickets by this weekend/early next week, so expect them mid-week....

I haven't banked your cheques yet until I send the tickets out (just to let you know).

Cheers. :)

Have spoken to the orgaisers again.  I should have the tickets by this weekend/early next week, so expect them mid-week....

I haven't banked your cheques yet until I send the tickets out (just to let you know).

Cheers. :)

Thanks mate :D

i cant do this now........

if anyone wants to use my tickets let me know

2 tickets and 2 sprint passes was £34 for tickets and sprint passes

i have taken the tickets so the sprint passes are still up for grabs

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk