Trax 2005

Zee007

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for a convoy?  :driving:

You coming past Nottingham Ally? can meet with me & Aido somewhere

Mike, it would be a pleasure to follow you guys. If i can keep up anyway :whistling:

Tickets are here folks, so they will be going out first class tomorrow/Tuesday...

By the way - I'm on track at 9am, so need to be there around 8 for briefings and stuff...

Not sure who's doing what, but I'm happy to convoy there with folks if they want to come early with me...

:)

Tickets are here folks, so they will be going out first class tomorrow/Tuesday...

By the way - I'm on track at 9am, so need to be there around 8 for briefings and stuff...

Not sure who's doing what, but I'm happy to convoy there with folks if they want to come early with me...

Wanna meet @ LFE?

Gonna have to be early though - 6:30am :o

Wanna meet @ LFE?

Gonna have to be early though - 6:30am :o

i'll need to leave at 0500 :blink: , but it sounds like a plan :D

All tickets have now been dispatched first class except for JASON L (awaiting address). You should have them by Friday at the very latest.

Inside your envelopes, you will have your entrance tickets, sprint passes (if applicable) and a car park permit. Please display this CLEARLY in your windscreen BEFORE you arrive at the gate. I do not know where our plot is, but the marshals will guide you round.

The show opens at 7am for club vehicles. The earlier you get there, the better (by 8am last year, there was a 90 minute wait to get in).

For safety reasons, no vehicles my be moved from the infield area until 4:30pm. No animals and glass bottles are allowed.

I need to be there for 8am. Therefore, can meet at the Leicester Forest East Southbound services at around 6:45am if anyone wants to convoy down.

Ally and Mike so far - any more?

Oh - and look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers

Zee

So seems like its best to be their for 7am to try and avoid alot of the rush... :crying: (very early start then)

Is food/catering available or is it best to bring sandwiches?

:D

Yes - the earlier, the better.

And food is available there.

That queue is mad, before 8am is a must else you're in it for ages

uh oh :ohmy:

i will see if i can break the habit and get up early :yack:

Bazza you want to meet up then go on up :D

sorry ! will be staying up there on the sat night mate

getting up before 9am is hard for me :blush:

That queue is mad, before 8am is a must else you're in it for ages

uh oh :ohmy:

i will see if i can break the habit and get up early :yack:

Bazza you want to meet up then go on up :D

sorry ! will be staying up there on the sat night mate

getting up before 9am is hard for me :blush:

:lol:

I will see you there then mate............. B)

From a purely lazy point of view :blush: I can't be arsed to read the entire thread (don's flame-proof suit :winky: )

Have all of the tickets gone now?

I am planning on going but wondered whether I'm going to have to park with the common folk in the public car park?

I'll definately come and say hello either way - be good to meet some of you guys.

I think I'm staying at a mates in Towcester the night before so the journey shouldn't be too bad :D

All tickets have gone I'm afraid as have all club stand passes.

YOu can no longer purchase advance tickets - so its £20 on the gate and parking with public. But please do come over and say hello!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk