Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

London Awarded 2012 Games

Seriously ?

Brilliant - at the very least we will get a good bit of redevelopment done and it will create some work for a while - let's hope it all goes well and continues to get the support it needs to make it a success.

yeah London gets all the cash again, just like the millenium.......sod the rest of the country :tomato::tomato: :D :D

my bro is happy as he works in the construction industry, but i advised him that we will both be in our 40s when it comes to the actual event...

does anybody remember being at school and saying "just think in the year 2000 i`ll be **" and thinking that will be ages away? Scary stuff.

btw buy property in london now :D !!

Yeap stratford will be getting major regeneration funds....i thought about buying in stratford for this reason, but im just not keen on the area so i didnt...

50 votes for france - 54 for london!!! close as fook!

Stratford is a bit of a ***** hole but hey, i will probably end up working on some of the construction there so all is good!

At least we beat the french

yeah London gets all the cash again, just like the millenium.......sod the rest of the country :tomato:  :tomato:  :D  :D

my bro is happy as he works in the construction industry, but i advised him that we will both be in our 40s when it comes to the actual event...

does anybody remember being at school and saying "just think in the year 2000 i`ll be **" and thinking that will be ages away? Scary stuff.

well said.meanwhile all the people that escaped from london in the 80's when it was slowly becomming the toilet it is now will have to pay for all the transport,buildings etc etc out of our tax money never to see a penny of it invested into the places we escaped to . :tsktsk: london especialy the crappy bits around the outside that were once nice places to live .Oh and lets not forget the sportsman that will get an award for running the 100 metres in record time and earn millions unlike the people that work in our hospitals etc that will never see a penny of the money let alone any reconition of the work they do . :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links